Come Dine With Me

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by SJRM_RN, Jan 6, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Would you do it? And if so would you get the best looking woman/man (if you are female) sh1tfaced and try to smash it?

And also, what would you cook?

2. I think it would be rude not to try and smash any or all of the females involved.

As for the food. I think I would plump for a traditional Gibraltarian dish.

Ingredients Required.

1 medium size chicken per guest

1 fist per guest (recommend guests bring their own).

One hand is then free to quaff vast quantities of various alcoholic beverages, and the added bonus of no washing up.

Winner

3. Remember a lady from Brighton who cut up a leg of pork into bite size chunks, bunged it into a roasting dish with some stock and a couple of packets of Swartz Tajin mix. When she dished it up the other lady's were going mad for it, having seconds and even scraping out the roasting dish, she won, so her dish and plenty of plonk you could probably smash all 3 of the other contestants.

4. Reminds me of my lazy man's shagging dish:
    Big chunks of good lamb meat
    Roasting potatoes, halved
    Lots of Olive oil
    Lots of Rosemary
    Couple of whole garlic cloves in their skin
    Hand full of salt and pepper.

Mix all ingredients in a bowl, put into a roasting dish and cook like fuck until potatoes are done. Serve in a bowl with some bread and bottles of red wine. Easy to prepare, allowing you time to finger your guest before dindins

5. Reminds me of my lazy man's shagging dish:
    Big chunks of good lamb meat
    Roasting potatoes, halved
    Lots of Olive oil
    Lots of Rosemary
    Couple of whole garlic cloves in their skin
    Hand full of salt and pepper.

Mix all ingredients in a bowl, put into a roasting dish and cook like fuck until potatoes are done. Serve in a bowl with some bread and bottles of red wine. Easy to prepare, allowing you time to finger your guest before dindins[/quote]

That sounds amazing

6. I have a nice garden (for London) so I would smash in a massive BBQ with loads of meat and a few vegetables to add colour. I have two cast iron planters which are about 200 years old and I would fill them up with ice and booze. Basically as mentioned by other posters, everyone will be getting mega pissed, I don't give a fcuk if I win or not to be honest, it's more about throwing the best party.

I won't be serving any pudding though, pudding is for poofs.

7. Some cheese wouldn't go amiss mucker.

8. Oh come come mate as a fellow Londoner would you really make the effort to go back to that shit-tip??? :D

9. The last time I went back to sarf London I visited the council estate that I grew up on. It was a fcuking shit-tip with Somalis hanging over the balconies giving me the evils as I hastily turned my vehicle round.

No thanks I like where I am!!1 :D

10. Babys Heads,
    Cheesy Hammy Eggy
    Safety Flan (Veggies)
    and a crate of CSB

And a game of naked twister

11. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Quite. Cheese is part of SOP's.

12. Why spend loads on booze when a single glass of wine with a rohypnol shooter should be adequate enough for group sex at your demand.
    and then you can trough all the food yourself.
    Happy days.

13. Yeah but that is because sarf London is like down town Kabul on a good day. I don't venture south of the river unless it is 100% necessary. I think my passport has run out now anyway so I won't be going down there for a while.

I live in Hampstead. It dicks all over the rest of London and the queer hunting on the Heath is some of the best in the country. I'm building a .470 Nitro Express for the season this year.

Barby at mine this summer? You fucking bet.

14. Of course it would have to be Foreskinzola :p

15. You must be joking, come dine with you?
    There's fcukin aliens out there looking for fat b*stards to eat and you want me in the same room.
    Are you a front man for an extraterrestrial fast food concern? 8O :wink: