COMBAT STRESS T-SHIRTS- Auction.........

Raising a wee bit of cash for Combat Stress I have 5 of their shirts to sell off......

1 Small
1 Medium
2 Large
1 Extra Large

Make me an offer......

This is a timed auction and come Tuesday I'll be taking the best offers on the boards......

So Ladies and Gents..... Any takers?

Beebs x

1 Small
1 Medium Moody £20
1 Large Cutaway £20
1 Large Chalky £20
1 Extra Large the_matelot £30

Combat Stress, caring for the ex-service personel of the Army, Air Force, Royal and Merchant Navy for over 80 years.

Beebs x

1 Small Dale £20
1 Medium Moody £20
1 Large Chalky £30
1 Large Ting-Tong £25
1 Extra Large Fluffy Bunny £35

I was told you lot wouldn't bid and it was a waste of time even updating this thread.

I defended you. :D

Beebs x

ali_p

Midshipman
Remember...

Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) is a natural emotional reaction to a deeply shocking and disturbing experience.
It is a normal reaction to an abnormal situation.

and on behalf of the 'inmates' of Hollybush House , I thank you all

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
soleil Telegraph: "Forces To Be Tested For Combat Stress" Health & Fitness 0
Q Old lady to climb Ben Nevis for Combat Stress! Nearest & Dearest 1
tommo Combat Stress is who I've chosen Charity 57
rockape34 Combat Stress - Photos/Images Needed for New Website Charity 0
RabC Combat Stress Sponsorship Charity 0
S 50 mile walk for Combat Stress Charity 0
chockhead819 COMBAT STRESS AD Current Affairs 1
Seaweed Combat Stress/PTSD Current Affairs 11
TattooDog Cash Boost For Combat Stress Charity Current Affairs 2
N Combat Stress....A plea for help! Charity 57
N Combat Stress...Help needed! Current Affairs 3
D Combat Stress Charity 0
MoD_RSS UK commits new funding to combat space debris MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The United Kingdom announces two COVID-19 response services for eligible developing countries to help combat the impact of the virus on international MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government launches Vaccine Taskforce to combat coronavirus MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government sets out next phase of strategy to combat bovine tuberculosis MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK supercomputer to combat Africa’s worst locust outbreak in decades MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Project to combat natural disasters among Newton Prize winners MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Adapting tools to combat terrorist threats MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Facebook and eBay pledge to combat trading in fake reviews MoD News 0
MoD_RSS G5 efforts to combat instability in the Sahel MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Powering Past Coal: working together to combat climate change MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New laws to combat illegal use of unmanned aircraft and modernise airspace MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Defence investment set to transform recovery from combat trauma MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Dstl award £3.2m contract to shape UK’s future combat vehicle fleet MoD News 0
MoD_RSS £1 million to boost haulage sector and combat long-term unemployment MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Attorneys General lead international cooperation to combat cybercrime MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK and Sweden partner on future combat air MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New equipment to help combat illegal fishing MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Investing in action to combat climate change MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Burglary taskforce will drive work to combat house break-ins MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: GC contributes to European standard to combat food fraud MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Semantic Visions wins $250,000 Tech Challenge to Combat Disinformation MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: James Brokenshire unveils action plan to combat rough sleeping MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Home Office funding to combat substance misuse by young people MoD News 0
L cleaning combat boots Joining the Royal Navy 7
MoD_RSS News story: UK troops combat ready for NATO Exercise Trident Juncture MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: UK Government helps train Park Rangers in Malawi to combat the illegal wildlife trade MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Launch of the Combat Air Strategy at the Farnborough Air Show MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Britain to take leading role in next-generation air power, as Defence Secretary launches Combat Air Strategy MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Britain set to launch Combat Air Strategy, Defence Secretary announces MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: The British Army combat the illegal trade in wildlife by partnering with... MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: RAF opens close combat role to women ahead of schedule MoD News 1
MoD_RSS News story: Royal Air Force playing major role in world's premier air combat exercise MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Better Combat Compensation for Armed Forces MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: £183 million deal for new gun on Type 26 Global Combat Ship sustains 43 skilled... MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Ban on women in ground close combat roles lifted MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: UK bolster training in Nigeria to help combat Boko Haram MoD News 0
W Type 26 Global Combat Ship The Fleet 14
M Combat boots. Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 9