Combat Stress....A plea for help!

dogsofwarusmc said:
Lingyai said:
Fee Fye Fo Fum, I smell a wind up.

LINGYAI

As i have already said in other places on this website,

Kiss my muther ******* ass,

A wind up, the only wind up will be when you wind in an shut your muther ******* yapp,

Anytime your in Pensocola Florida, your more than welcome to come and spend some time with the USMC, i am sure guys who were in the EODMU will make yo more than welcome for dissing one of their Brothers.

As for giving money, give to your own guys,

Lingyai, i bet if you crossed your legs and held your nose you could clear your head.

Your most likley a neddledick,

SEMPER FIDELIS
OK, I could be wrong, you sound like an american.
Got any proof and I will apologise.
Over to you Elmer

I may be wrong but living up here i have no recollection in the press of a body of an american marine being found in the highlands, as it seems to have happened so recently, there is no doubt that these circumstances would have been reported, plus he talked about being a Bootneck and Pussers rum, if indeed this story is true then my deepest condolences go out to his family and friends.

dogsofwarusmc said:
Lingyai said:
Fee Fye Fo Fum, I smell a wind up.

LINGYAI

As i have already said in other places on this website,

Kiss my muther ******* ass,

A wind up, the only wind up will be when you wind in an shut your muther ******* yapp,

Anytime your in Pensocola Florida, your more than welcome to come and spend some time with the USMC, i am sure guys who were in the EODMU will make yo more than welcome for dissing one of their Brothers.

As for giving money, give to your own guys,

Lingyai, i bet if you crossed your legs and held your nose you could clear your head.

Your most likley a neddledick,

SEMPER FIDELIS

You've got a lot of balls, I'll give you that.
The trouble is, you seem to be lacking the brains to go with them.
What did you think? That these people are ignorant fools who will believe anything you tell them?
I don't know Jakes true motivation for doing what he did, but it's becoming more and more obvious that he is/was not who he (and you) claimed he was.
Your story has more holes than a tetley teabag.

Oh, and by the way:

It's PENSACOLA! With an A!

It's MOTHERFUCKER, not "Muther ******."

It's NEEDLEDICK, not "neddledick"

And the stolen line from "Heartbreak Ridge" goes:
"Why don't you boys cross your legs, hold your noses, and fart, that way you can clear out your minds!"

Its also to be noticed on his profile he said Royal Marine, not US Marine, the day he joined he put on his website, Leathernecks, have a look , there is no doubt in my mind that what we have is a Walt, unless someone comes up with the newspaper cutting showing the death, and a US marine being next of kin? Do the US marines know all the Bootnecks past and present?

andym

War Hero
If this does turn out to be a Walt chase,I for one will not be a happy bunny.Any one using a scam like this to get attention for whtever reason needs some serious Medical attention!There are not enough words to describe what should be done to scum that polluted God's Green earth with crap like this!

higthepig said:
I may be wrong but living up here i have no recollection in the press of a body of an american marine being found in the highlands, as it seems to have happened so recently, there is no doubt that these circumstances would have been reported, plus he talked about being a Bootneck and Pussers rum, if indeed this story is true then my deepest condolences go out to his family and friends.

I live just outside Perth -----and I get the local rag each day and haven't seen any obits/or news articles . There was a guy found in some woods near here -ex services but I thought he was a squaddie. And his relations were in Angus . Loner went walkabout .Died no details.

I wouldn't have thought there would have been a USMC input anyway .

higthepig said:
Its also to be noticed on his profile he said Royal Marine, not US Marine, the day he joined he put on his website, Leathernecks, have a look , there is no doubt in my mind that what we have is a Walt, unless someone comes up with the newspaper cutting showing the death, and a US marine being next of kin? Do the US marines know all the Bootnecks past and present?

Hig,

I contacted USMC and Tayside Police. I await answers with interest. My own suspicions were aroused last night when I sought to find out more information about Jake Cohen. All I found on the Leathernecks site, which he has listed as his weblink, was a reference to a guy by the same name who claimed to be a bootie officer. They could not trace him on the Navy List, and I checked and could not find him either. The only Cohen listed in the current edition is in the RNR.

If there is any veracity in the story then I expect Tayside Police to confirm it. If they know nothing then I think it will be clear that we've been misled. I am grateful to BY - he has removed the need for my USMC enquiry. I feel a bit of a prat though - I wanted to locate him in Lymington and help him :oops: as I am well aqainted with London homeless who are ex-servicemen in a similar situation - they often need to talk. In my case it's poetic justice.

Steve.

UncleAlbert said:
Couple of questions
What was a septic tramp with a serious drink problem doing on the internet? seems like that’s the last place he would be? surely a proper drunk will hock any possessions he has to get a drink, yes?
He`s not going to waste boose money on computer equipment or even internet cafes.
Also people don`t get caste aside just because they have cancer, or travel the length of the country in a couple of days, perhaps he was a rich tramp. I dunno.

And more inportant, now that we know Lingy`s a “nettledick†should we make him have his own knife and fork?

………….
A nettledick????? Hope that doesn't make my AIDs any worse :twisted: Anyone wanna shag?

Always_a_Civvy said:
higthepig said:

Hig,

I contacted USMC and Tayside Police. I await answers with interest. My own suspicions were aroused last night when I sought to find out more information about Jake Cohen. All I found on the Leathernecks site, which he has listed as his weblink, was a reference to a guy by the same name who claimed to be a bootie officer. They could not trace him on the Navy List, and I checked and could not find him either. The only Cohen listed in the current edition is in the RNR.

If there is any veracity in the story then I expect Tayside Police to confirm it. If they know nothing then I think it will be clear that we've been misled. I am grateful to BY - he has removed the need for my USMC enquiry. I feel a bit of a prat though - I wanted to locate him in Lymington and help him :oops: as I am well aqainted with London homeless who are ex-servicemen in a similar situation - they often need to talk. In my case it's poetic justice.

Steve.
Thank Buddha other people are asking questions now, when I smelled something a while ago (graveyard laptop post) I thought my post would be met by a barrage of (you heartless bastard) abuse.
Time will tell.
Hope I don't have to eat humble pie, but I don't think so....

Nick78

Midshipman
Tell you what fellas I will be livid if my charity post got hijacked by a walt!

if it is all true then it's another tragedy,

Anyone got any news yet from the police/USMC?

Nick.