Colour blindness test

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by bikerman, Jan 13, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Not one to help newbies to much, but if this could help and give sprogs a heads up if they may need more advice. I know it's not the full Ishihara test I just posted it as a guide.

[​IMG]

2. Knowing what the coloured plates look like is no advantage to anyone. You can either see them correctly or you can't

3. Bollocks. I thought my lottery numbers had come up until I saw 56.

4. Not allowed to say that these days - got to call them black.

Or something like that. :roll:

5. If newbies can't see the numbers properly they are limited to what they can do in the Mob. I didn't post the plates just to show them! I am actually trying to help someone. There is more than type of colour blindness that's why they are different colours.

Shimpulls.

6. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Just quick tip to the unwary - the real plates (14 of them) don't have the numbers printed alongside to the right of the dots - you have to guess. :wink:

As stated by Bikerman, if you can't pick out the numbers within the dots, odds are you maybe below grade CP2 - ie you cannot join a Warfare trade.

Do bear in mind, in the real test the colours (and numbers) will vary & they are viewed in natural light.