Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Spidiver, May 27, 2014.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Was trying to think of something other to say than "Twat" ... but that seems to sum it up nicely!
  2. Ooo you do need to get on FB, the outrage on there has been going on for over 24 hours now!!! Letters flying everywhere demanding resignation and the like!!!
  3. He's a right underpant and no mistake. I'm amazed the thick Mrs-beating rotter was even aware of the Falkland Islands.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Who?

Made up to 10 letters using white!
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Be careful. This twunk posts to get reactions then gets the police to do his dirty work. H'e just a tosser who beats women and posts from a safe distance. Coward is his only feature.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Honestly, Twitter is comedy gold. I love it. It just keeps on giving:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Ahh I see Grffin is walting it as an MEP...however, thats the first thing he's said that I agree with. So if we extrapolate my agreement with Griffin and apply the "logic" of the Farage-Clegg thread..I am therefore a BNP supporter...woo hooo Go Me.....
    Must dash, writing out my shopping list...
    Gash Tattoo
    England Flag
    Staffordshire Bull Terrier
    Ugly Wife
    Sun and / or Star newspaper
    Shit bone accent.
    • Like Like x 4
  8. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

I'm guessing the chap was about 11 years old at the time of the conflict and is entitled to an opinion. My opinion is that I didn't even know who Collymore was until his rather unfathomable outburst and no, I'm not joking, football simply doesn't interest me.

Does it matter to me, having fought in the conflict, just eight or nine years older than him? Not really, I've never taken an interest in him before & don't intend starting now.
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Collymore is just a scrote who wasted what little talent he had and turned to spouse belting. He probably comes up with outrageous comments every now and then to try and maintain his dubious celebrity status. He is a shithead of no consequence and as such should be ignored.
  10. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

He's just an attention whore and is looking for some more, seeing as all that dogging stuff has died down and no-one has any more interest in him. Even him beating women up is no longer news. The big has-been bully.

Posted from Hell using Lucifer's mobile.
  11. He's been vociferous in the past about how he's bullied on Twitter for the things he says and that the negative comments affect him deeply.

Poor Stanley.
  12. Blackrat

That and the fact he deletes his controversial tweets when they don't go the way he planned.

The massive stranger-in-car-park-pumping woman whacking pant wetting cry baby.
    • Like Like x 4
  13. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

14. Blackrat

Those poor residents. Those poor ducks. Whoever nicked them is a right cunt.

What's that love? You want me to pass you another pancake, plum sauce and some spring onion and cucumber? Of course of course.
  15. Check out the local Chinese restaurants. Mmmmm crispy duck!
  16. Stan-loi Victaw Coll-oi-mowah <Shrill Brummie Accent>. Never thought I'd be reading about him in somewhere other than Viz or Dogger monthly. The "Soccer star" or footballer who fell down almost as much as Heskey......

What does a woman with two black eyes say??

Nothing! Stans already told the bitch twice......
  17. Please excuse my visit from the pongos I don't see it needs a thread of its own... I've been asked to pass on the message via ARRSE that there is a small (dignified) gathering planned at TalkSports London address:

18 Hatfields, Southwark, Greater London SE1 8DJ - Just north of Southwark Tube Station.

Gathering is planned for 12:00hrs on Saturday 21st June

It has come about in response to the requests for an apology for the offence caused to Falklands and NI vets. It would be nice if those who can attend would show their support, not everyone who signed the petition will be able to attend due to location, funds etc. You gentlemen of the 'Andrew' having endured the said conflict significantly I thought this might help a few to attend.
  18. Will pass it on to our RNA South Atlantic vets.