collector's beware

I heard it mentioned that a member on RR might have an interest in pa**r c***s
Obviously this may breach certain protocols so dont tell any one else but I've found a supplier.
How about these babies.Promotional p***r c***s

Or for the real afficiondo.

Blow your mind or what.

Filthy, red clad strumpet. You let them out and all they do is parade their curves for all to see and capture women in their curly arms :cry:

NotmeChief said:

And for the details or those really secret finds there is -

The Hampster Shredder

Ah I see the "Thirty year rule" has elapsed on this most cunning of secret British inventions.
How we saved power on this one was a mystery to even our closest allies the Londoners. It is a pity the special relationship with them ended, but they would not let us lick their lips before placing them on our windows.
Pervs. :D

Rumrat said:
NotmeChief said:

The Hampster Shredder

Ah I see the "Thirty year rule" has elapsed on this most cunning of secret British inventions.
How we saved power on this one was a mystery to even our closest allies the Londoners. It is a pity the special relationship with them ended, but they would not let us lick their lips before placing them on our windows.
Whats new about shredding hamsters.My cat does it all the time.

v8topcat said:
Rumrat said:
NotmeChief said:

The Hampster Shredder

No no, no,no, V8, this is not the dead parrot scenario, we are talking advanced paper shredding, not your friggin cat. So much talk of pussies on here and everyone gets in on the act. :) :wink:

Rumrat said:
v8topcat said:
Rumrat said:
NotmeChief said:

The Hampster Shredder

No no, no,no, V8, this is not the dead parrot scenario, we are talking advanced paper shredding, not your friggin cat. So much talk of pussies on here and everyone gets in on the act. :) :wink:
Sorry.I thought it was another Freddie Starr sort of thing :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
The_Caretaker Diamond Lil's 5
N Bases / Shore Est 46
N Diamond Lil's 1