Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Coke Zero girl, best arse ever.

rikbones

Lantern Swinger
For a fact! I've been saying to my mates for weeks about it but none of them seem to have seen it... It's criminal.

WhizzbangDai

War Hero
A1 ass

Although, I would put this forwards for consideration...

The_Jimmy

War Hero
She is just one of many fine arses I have seen over the years.....have shagged many a fine arse and some ugly ones as well...however, I hasten to add they were all female...some young like miss zero coke here...some not so old...some single...but mostly married...So a toast ladies and gentlemen of RR, to the female arse! :ky: :eek:ccasion5:

The_Jimmy said:
She is just one of many fine arses I have seen over the years.....have shagged many a fine arse and some ugly ones as well...however, I hasten to add they were all female...some young like miss zero coke here...some not so old...some single...but mostly married...So a toast ladies and gentlemen of RR, to the female arse! :ky: :eek:ccasion5:

Huzzah!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Cyril the coke History 1
N RumRat buys his Bradford friends a Coke The Gash Barge 7
Powder Not quite as impressive as the RN Coke Bust but.. The Fleet 1
J Coke Can Phone Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 3
MoD_RSS Advice on net-zero energy challenges MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Prepare for lift-off: Jet Zero Council to deliver carbon-free flight MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Gas goes green as UK takes another step toward net zero MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Achieving net zero carbon emissions through a whole systems approach MoD News 0
MoD_RSS On the road to a sustainable future: Net Zero Transport Board paves the way for a green recovery MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Increasing ambition towards a climate-resilient, zero-carbon economy MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Green number plates get the green light for a zero-emission future MoD News 0
MoD_RSS COP26 President speech at Race to Zero campaign launch MoD News 0
MoD_RSS End of coal power to be brought forward in drive towards net zero MoD News 0
MoD_RSS HIV in the UK: towards zero HIV transmissions by 2030 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Net Zero Review launched to support UK's world leading climate commitment MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Environment Agency sets net zero emissions aim MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Rail Minister visits zero-emission technology driving the future of railways MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New investment to drive forward next generation of net zero planes and cars MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK to lead global innovation in sustainable plastics in drive to net zero MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Electric taxis exempt from higher tax rates as UK moves towards net zero MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Transport Secretary leads the way in transition to a zero-emission future MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: New boost for UK ambition to lead the world in zero emissions vehicles MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Government awards £25 million to fund zero-emission transport innovations MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: New technology for zero-emission vehicles: apply for funding MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Committee on Climate Change 'Net Zero' report MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Secretary of State for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy welcomes the Committee on Climate Change 'Net Zero' report MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: World-first carbon 'net-zero' hub of heavy industry to help UK seize global economic opportunities of clean growth MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Creating a ‘zero tolerance’ culture for disclosure failings across the criminal justice system MoD News 0
Ageing_Gracefully Book Competition : Trouble at Zero Hour Competitions 25
BillyNoMates Patient Zero Diamond Lil's 0
Ageing_Gracefully Book Comp: Bravo Six Zero by Damien Lewis Competitions 19
Ageing_Gracefully Competition - Bravo Two Zero 20th Anniversary edition Competitions 19
Ageing_Gracefully Book Competition - Zero 6 Bravo Competitions 21
Bergen Three Round Zero At 100 Yards Diamond Lil's 25
trelawney126 EU Year Zero= 1946. WW2 Fought in Vain Current Affairs 1
slim Mosque at Ground Zero Diamond Lil's 4
Good_CO Classic SF (Science Fiction type, not Bravo Two Zero) Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 37
OSLO Zero Tolerance Current Affairs 23
MoD_RSS British Embassy celebrates International Day of the Girl MoD News 0
R Being the only girl Joining the Royal Navy 14
Stirlin Our Girl. Diamond Lil's 13
MoD_RSS PM steps up UK effort to get every girl in the world into school MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: DFID Ghana Social Sector Team Leader's speech at Adolescent and Youth Pre-Summit to African Union Second Girl Summit MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Man who sexually assaulted a young girl has sentence increased MoD News 0
SONAR-BENDER I'm a Girl Guide! No, REALLY! I am! Diamond Lil's 13
Joint_Force_Harrier Naughty Girl Current Affairs 4
BillyNoMates Ride it like a girl. Motoring 8
trehorn Nice Touch. Festival of Remembrance Poppy Girl Reunion. Current Affairs 19
taffscrivs A girl and an old bloke Miscellaneous 1
wet_blobby Navy girl gets her kit off. Diamond Lil's 53