Coffee morning

I believe there is a Regional RNR weekend in Plymouth 3/4th February. I wonder if we would all like to meet for coffee again?

Stand fast Jesse and Mazza who will be doing their training!!
 

noemis

Lantern Swinger
higthepig said:
Is that the meeting where you will be informed that you are to be disbanded?
Your avatar is a little worrying now!! Do you know something we don't?
 
Shakey said:
Coffee morning? How gay.

What about an apples evening?
Oi, don't mock - how many RR socials have you organised and attended?

This will be our second coffee and those that attended previously thoroughly enjoyed it. And we have the photo to prove it.
 
Tell you what then Shakey - we can do coffee at 1030, and then to the Harbour Lights/Wheelers with the RNR in the evening. If you would care to come into the chat room sometime you can help arrange both!
 

josiecats

War Hero
Shakey said:
rosinacarley said:
If you would care to come into the chat room sometime you can help arrange both!
Sorry, but computer says 'no'.
Oh dear you afraid of us then lovie....we dont bite you know.....well not unless you ask.............. :lol:
 
D

Deleted 7

Guest
rosinacarley said:
Tell you what then Shakey - we can do coffee at 1030, and then to the Harbour Lights/Wheelers ( 8O )with the RNR in the evening. If you would care to come into the chat room sometime you can help arrange both!
I'd love to come but unfortunately there is a big sea and a vast amount of land between us :lol:
 

ronalder

Lantern Swinger
rosinacarley said:
I believe there is a Regional RNR weekend in Plymouth 3/4th February. I wonder if we would all like to meet for coffee again?

Stand fast Jesse and Mazza who will be doing their training!!
What the hell is a coffee morning?
 

josiecats

War Hero
ronalder said:
rosinacarley said:
I believe there is a Regional RNR weekend in Plymouth 3/4th February. I wonder if we would all like to meet for coffee again?

Stand fast Jesse and Mazza who will be doing their training!!
What the hell is a coffee morning?
Its where friends get together and have a chat ... share laughter and gossip.........

And have a COFFEE.....!!!!!!!
 

Latest Threads

New Posts

Top