Cocktails

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by stirling2, Dec 1, 2006.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Cocktails that Jack has introduced to the world

My favorite was THE AFRICAN....

Double Woods in a half pint glass topped up with strong cider.....

got you ''there'' PDQ

Jenny had her take on this.....

SOUTH AFRICAN....

substitute Woods with Bacardi....

Any thoughts on this Jenny_ Dab...signet...rosinacarley...snapdragon...wkdwren ? 8O :p :lol:

2. I could possibly handle it with Jack Daniels instead of the Woods , !!!!!!!, I do like Bacardi as well though , :?

3. Not forgetting the original "cocktail": GROG! :lol:

4. Thats it , off to the workies , 8O :)

5. Remeber in the Bugle in Fareham in about 1974 a little drinky called,

LONDON FOG

1/2 Pint Glass, with either a double Woods, single Pernod topped up with coke

or a Double Pernod, single Woods topped up with Coke.

It looked like cold tea in the glass, but, took your leggs from under you.

6. I prefer a more of a ladies cocktail 'Orgasm'.

Baileys, Vodka, Brandy.

7. Try Southern Comfort and Gin 50/50, no ice or other mixer. Known as a `Lightbulb' because your insides light up! :idea: 8O

8. cheeky coconut

bacardi, vodka, malibu, ice & lemonade

9. Did the Horse's Neck exist outside the Andrew? I've always thought it preferrable to Pink Gins.

10. Haslar Club Special Bitter.Nobby the Manager would pour all the slops from the drip trays and sell it to skint MA's and NN's the procedes going to charridy!Ah the heady days of fortnightly pay!

11. Long Island Ice tea - like rocket fuel for the innocent!

12. Anything with dark rum in it!!! Cried me eyes out when they stopped the tot!! :( :( :(

13. So you're not a fan of the LeFanu Touch: Dry Ginger... :lol:

14. I thought that was illegal in certain parts of Birmingham??!! :)

15. A cocktail thread with noone mentioning Moose's Milk? Sacrilege, surely...!

16. Now that is a drink to put hairs on your chest, tastes all innocent, looks all innocent but !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First met it in an Irish bar in Washinton.

Peter

17. My personal fave is pina colada but I did try a 'from russia with love' at a recent 007 party - vodka and cranberry/raspberry juice! It was the cause of me telling everyone I loved them in Lil's the other night!

And once again for that .... I am sorry!

18. Forgive me for pointing it out but wasn't stirling's original question about "Cocktails that Jack has introduced to the world"? I'm not sure that every nancy slurp on the planet qualifies for that.

19. oooh POL did you get out of bed the wrong side this morning? Didn't get a bit last night?