cocked up AGAIN!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by brazenhussy, May 1, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. "I asked the interpreter what was going on and he said, 'They think you look like Mr Bean'. They were trying to make me feel like a fool."

I think he does this quite well without any help from the Iranians.

2. silverfox

silverfox War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

BH - you seem to have a thing about angels.

..and now so do I............

3. I'm sure he would "misplace" his bollox if they weren't in a little bag for him!!!! :eek:

4. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

And there was me thinking he could travel on a NATO travel order to Iraq, without his passport, as the country happens to be occupied by NATO countries.

I reckon the Foreign Office have delayed his departure as the Iranians are frightened in case he wreaks revenge on them. I saw his movie when he was on holiday in France. It was awful. Or was that someone else?

I'll bet the Iranians put his passport on Ebay with the Pacific22s &Ipod as a job lot.

5. Surely his passport should be in the personal draw in his locker on the ship.
    Perhaps he took it with him along with his IPOD thinking that if he was captured he would need it to get his duty frees when released.
    Is this the standard of the new navy?

6. Is Brazen trying to tell us shes a fallen angel?
    Fags and a bottle of Jack on the table seem to say it all :lol:
    NZB

7. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Mislaid his passport??? who goes out on a patrol with there friggin passport? there's something not right here and whoever came up with that excuse must have the mental capacity of a bluetits bladder.

8. He possibly threw it away cos he don't want to return. Next on the agenda PTSD swiftly followed by a law suit for compensation. Money to be spent on a return trip to Iran to the good mates he made there.

9. you sussed it babe!!!!!! :cry:

10. Saddam should've told the yanks "Only those with passports may enter my country!"
    What a tosser that boy is. No wander they got caught.

geoff(ers) :?

11. Wonder if Heathrow is on alert for a rather well suntanned Mr Bean flying in from Iran ???

12. It's about time they put this dickhead on a charge…

13. How many volts do you reckon :roll:

14. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Perhaps he lost it on purpose then, incase the big nasty men on HMS Cornwall flick his neck or something, does the RN really need this muppet?

15. I was about to lay into the standard of the guys we are recruiting now but that would be bolox, many of them are just as good as they were 10, 20, or 30 years ago, the problem now is that they are treated like crap now and the good ones leave, leaving the chaff. Batch is a nice lad but as a serviceman of use I'm afraid he falls well short.

16. The Iranians must've thought they'd caught a family act.
    "Mr. Bean and his big sister Jelly" 8O

17. I am sure I can remeber a 'Mr Bean' in the ships company on most ships/boats, but the divisional system looked after them better and often managed to make something of them in the end.

18. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

19. This tosser is well beyond a joke - in the same week that a courageous 18yr old rifleman loses his life, this 20yr old twat manages to lose a passport.

Let's get this wanker out of the media, bury him deep somewhere and forget about him. How come he gets all the attention in the media and continues to bring the Senior Service into disrepute?

There will be a minted medal for him soon, the Iranian Gulf Conflict, 2007. Moulded in the shape of an Ipod with Yellow Stripe Ribbons.