Cock of the Week

Me.

Told my sister not to swear in public (a crime in Dubai), quickly followed by T_A telling an Arab where to go, followed by a stern word from a cop.

Where do I pick up my award?

Trooped_Again said:
Nutty,

It must have been the sicko in me that made me click on your link.

But, I must admit, I do like the look of your cock, not too small either!
Well thnk you kind sir. It is rather a nice Cock even if I say so myself.

Nutty

"Cock of the Week?"
(Must have been shit-faced)
"I wanna tattoo.." "Where?".. "On me knob".. "What d'you want?".. "A smiley!".. "This is going to hurt - a lot"..

dunjamon

Lantern Swinger
bigbaddog said:
"Cock of the Week?"
(Must have been shit-faced)
"I wanna tattoo.." "Where?".. "On me knob".. "What d'you want?".. "A smiley!".. "This is going to hurt - a lot"..

Why? That hurts looking at it, seems a happy chappy though

[align=center]URGENT WARNING

SENSITIVE PEOPLE, JUNIORS AND DANGLY-ANGLEY SHOULD NOT READ BEYOND THIS POINT

AS IT MAY CAUSE OFFENCE!
[/align]

Trooped_Again said:
Nutty,

It must have been the sicko in me that made me click on your link.

But, I must admit, I do like the look of your cock, not too small either!
I concur. It's a very attractive cock. Well worth trying out sometime.

oberon

Lantern Swinger
rosinacarley said:
I think I have posted this before but stop shilly-shallying around you men, these are the kind of cocks that we want.

No wonder the wife keeps going to Ikea if thats what she gets in the cafe!!

LOL I wish I was a junior,I am not that sensitive, just a serving sailor that enjoys a bit of banter and a giggle on a web site with other serving or ex-serving punters. Of course this is your website always a civvy so could you guide me too a website that would suit my requirements.
I am looking for something that is funny,full of matelot humour,that would provide a bit of career advice,a little bit of ''back in the day'' ,enable me to find old shipmates,perhaps a bit of info on whats happening in the RN.Without subjecting me to cheesy inuendo.I accept your a ''shirt lifter ''but please dont feel the need to tell everyone all the time.

angles_and_dangles said:
LOL I wish I was a junior,I am not that sensitive, just a serving sailor that enjoys a bit of banter and a giggle on a web site with other serving or ex-serving punters. Of course this is your website always a civvy so could you guide me too a website that would suit my requirements.
I am looking for something that is funny,full of matelot humour,that would provide a bit of career advice,a little bit of ''back in the day'' ,enable me to find old shipmates,perhaps a bit of info on whats happening in the RN.Without subjecting me to cheesy inuendo.I accept your a ''shirt lifter ''but please dont feel the need to tell everyone all the time.
Wrong thread.
thats something we do on here skin. Keep it in the thread ;)

rosinacarley said:
I think I have posted this before but stop shilly-shallying around you men, these are the kind of cocks that we want.

A few days ago Rosina you had a go at Lamri for his avatar and then you post this...... :pukel: ....naughty corner now :rendeer:

stirling said:
rosinacarley said:

A few days ago Rosina you had a go at Lamri for his avatar and then you post this...... :pukel: ....naughty corner now :rendeer:
A fair point, well made. Smacks slightly of double standards there Rosy. Now if you were to say sorry and invite Lamri to return his previous avatar, (which was only of a bottom) we'll forgive you for posting a picture of an erect phallus.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Blue Jokes 1
A Diamond Lil's 29
2_deck_dash Diamond Lil's 2347