Cock of the Week

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by snapdragon, Aug 18, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have a new prize that's up for grabs. All feel free to post it in a thread if you feel someone deserves the honour.

[​IMG]

2. Me.

Told my sister not to swear in public (a crime in Dubai), quickly followed by T_A telling an Arab where to go, followed by a stern word from a cop.

Where do I pick up my award?

3. Now if we are talking Cock this is the one I fancy. Can't get enough of it.

My Cock

Nutty

4. Nutty,

It must have been the sicko in me that made me click on your link.

But, I must admit, I do like the look of your cock, not too small either!

5. Well thnk you kind sir. It is rather a nice Cock even if I say so myself.

Nutty

6. As cocks go, I've seen worse.

7. I think I have posted this before but stop shilly-shallying around you men, these are the kind of cocks that we want.

[​IMG]

8. That's my kind of towel rail Rosie!

10. "Cock of the Week?"
    (Must have been shit-faced)
    "I wanna tattoo.." "Where?".. "On me knob".. "What d'you want?".. "A smiley!".. "This is going to hurt - a lot"..

[​IMG][​IMG]

11. Why? That hurts looking at it, seems a happy chappy though

12. [align=center]URGENT WARNING

SENSITIVE PEOPLE, JUNIORS AND DANGLY-ANGLEY SHOULD NOT READ BEYOND THIS POINT

AS IT MAY CAUSE OFFENCE!
    [/align]

I concur. It's a very attractive cock. Well worth trying out sometime.

13. No wonder the wife keeps going to Ikea if thats what she gets in the cafe!!

14. LOL I wish I was a junior,I am not that sensitive, just a serving sailor that enjoys a bit of banter and a giggle on a web site with other serving or ex-serving punters. Of course this is your website always a civvy so could you guide me too a website that would suit my requirements.
    I am looking for something that is funny,full of matelot humour,that would provide a bit of career advice,a little bit of ''back in the day'' ,enable me to find old shipmates,perhaps a bit of info on whats happening in the RN.Without subjecting me to cheesy inuendo.I accept your a ''shirt lifter ''but please dont feel the need to tell everyone all the time.

15. Wrong thread.
    thats something we do on here skin. Keep it in the thread ;)

16. A & D, this is Lils and is what goes on in here. If you don't like it, then may I suggest you go back to the automat. No, I ain't gay either.

19. Dear Lamri

:roll: Please repost the picture of the girl with her pants up her front bottom. The boys are revolting.

Love Rosie x

20. No.

Not if it offends ANY members of this site :)