Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Montigny_La_Palisse, Jul 25, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I am. Anyone else? Discuss.
  2. I wish I was..but having been at a festival in Spain and just drank for 12 days straight my body might curl up and die if I had drunk tonight.
  3. Cnuted.
    Posted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:05 am

I am. Anyone else? Discuss.

Hi M-L P

A pertinent piece of advice, which I never followed very often:

"Always join your new ship whilst you are still well-p***d. After that they will think that is your 'normal self' and they will never bother you again."

4. I would think around about now XRD will be Cnuted. :wink:
  5. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

I'm on call all weekend, so I have to stay sober incase I have to drive. :angry7: Who fcukn wrote this watchbill? :shakefist: At least you all have sore heads, now that cheers me up.
  6. I would of replied last night but I was so cnuted I couldn't focus on the screen. Banging hangover now. I need sympathy, any offers. :coffee2:

7. I was well fekin Cnuted,Mrs Nc wont talk to me cos i tried to go deep anal and she wasnt having any of that," ferk off ya dirty drunken twat" is what she shouted,anyway its peacefull here cos she`s gone to the market,ohhhh my ferkin head :violent1:
  8. Did she shout in Spanish or Norge? either would seem to be more romantic! :D
  9. Well, feel a bit better now. However, on checking my phone I may have done a little bit of drunken dialing. Tits.
  10. I feel like someone shat in my brain and I can't find the moggy anywhere.
  11. I have size 8 brain size 6 skull at the minute, to cheer myself up I'm going to have to go and mow the lawn because my next door neighbour is sat on her doorstep seductively eating strawberries and she's fit.

Then I'm going to get drunk again and try and have sex with her.
  12. You probably tried to shag the poor thing and now its in hiding, 8)
  13. allways in "Norsk" when she`s angry, :lol:
  14. I know I tried to shave it at some point during last night's festivities.
  15. I think i am going to be sick :cry: ,the thought of you shaving the cat so you can have a hairless muff sesh ,oh my god man whats wrong with you, :D
  16. The bigger boys made me do it.
  17. witsend

WTF time is this to wake up on a weekend, sober duty weekends blow donkey muck! :angry7: Hope you cnuts have the hangovers from hell. I'm off to search the net for big bouncers.
  18. That would not be shaven headed morons standing outside nightclubs, would it....?
  19. A pint of mojito and 8 beers and Im just getting warmed up....thinking a half pint of tequila, topped with margarita mix should liven things up
  20. witsend

Nope, just new models for another thread.