Cnuted.

Welshy

Lantern Swinger
I wish I was..but having been at a festival in Spain and just drank for 12 days straight my body might curl up and die if I had drunk tonight.

Cnuted.
Posted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:05 am

I am. Anyone else? Discuss.

Hi M-L P

Mmm.

A pertinent piece of advice, which I never followed very often:

"Always join your new ship whilst you are still well-p***d. After that they will think that is your 'normal self' and they will never bother you again."

Bob

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
CUNTYBAWS!!!!!!!!
I'm on call all weekend, so I have to stay sober incase I have to drive. :angry7: Who fcukn wrote this watchbill? :shakefist: At least you all have sore heads, now that cheers me up.

I would of replied last night but I was so cnuted I couldn't focus on the screen. Banging hangover now. I need sympathy, any offers. :coffee2:

bikerman said:
I would of replied last night but I was so cnuted I couldn't focus on the screen. Banging hangover now. I need sympathy, any offers. :coffee2:

I was well fekin Cnuted,Mrs Nc wont talk to me cos i tried to go deep anal and she wasnt having any of that," ferk off ya dirty drunken twat" is what she shouted,anyway its peacefull here cos she`s gone to the market,ohhhh my ferkin head :violent1:

I have size 8 brain size 6 skull at the minute, to cheer myself up I'm going to have to go and mow the lawn because my next door neighbour is sat on her doorstep seductively eating strawberries and she's fit.

Then I'm going to get drunk again and try and have sex with her.

2_deck_dash said:
I know I tried to shave it at some point during last night's festivities.
I think i am going to be sick :cry: ,the thought of you shaving the cat so you can have a hairless muff sesh ,oh my god man whats wrong with you, :D

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
WTF time is this to wake up on a weekend, sober duty weekends blow donkey muck! :angry7: Hope you cnuts have the hangovers from hell. I'm off to search the net for big bouncers.

Latest Threads