Cnut of the Year Awards

tiddlyoggy

War Hero
Book Reviewer
This bloke. But saying that, is he a **** or just misunderstood?

Robert-Mugabe.jpg

I don't know the answer to that question, but I do know that that is an outstanding 'tache!

trelawney126

War Hero
Cannot for the life of me think of anyone who could excel current and ex members of the House of Commons and Lords for downright dishonesty. They all excel financially and just to prove a point, they make redundant, service personnel who are close to their pensions so they won't get one.
self seeking sanctimonious bastards. Then they explain it's to save money which in turn will be frittered away on non deserving foreign aid and a compensation culture, sponsored by Blair

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
I don't know the answer to that question, but I do know that that is an outstanding 'tache!

Agreed. It clearly is the tach of *****. Let's look at the evidence;

Charlie "****" Chaplin

charlie-chaplin1.jpg

Adolf "One testicled, two types of tash ****" Hitler

hitler.jpg

Nazi **** cat

kitler5249.jpg

The geezer from Sparks (I actually like this bloke but he's odd as **** with a Hitler tash)

sparks1_7.jpg

Troglodyte

Lantern Swinger
John Prescot, Lord of the Pies, Poltroon, Jongleur, Mummer, Mountebank, Amateur MP, Plank and Poseur definately stands out as prime contender so give it up for....... your clown and his own, a legend in his own mind..... Johneeeeeeeee Precoooooootttttt! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

Latest Threads