Cmon to feck

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by shenanigans1985, Jan 30, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I've been Reading posts on this forum for the best part of a year great site but cmon I'm off to Raleigh in may but If I'm going in with some of the sissies whom have been posting on here don't think I'd last being in the same room as them.
    For instance how big a bag should I take wot weight should I be sports on a submarine do these people not have any common sense is it just me In thinkin this .

2. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

:lol: I'm sure you'll be fine.

3. ....just as long as you pitch in & help those obviously less talented than your goodself. :wink:

(& don't even mention your degree; because as it will be only be thrown back in your face when you inevitably make even the tiniest cock-up.)

4. You are not alone in your thoughts. I can only imagine hiw you must feel...who should you be most scared of? The instructors or all the apparent loonies in you class!lol.

5. You know considering you are an 'engineering graduate' you don't half write like a dribbling fool. In fact I would go so far as to say you appear equally as 'mong like' as those you are trying to make fun of. I'm sure they are equally as thrilled to be starting Raleigh with you as you are with them. :roll:

6. No, it's not just you. But they will learn and so will you, but you will start a bit higher up on the curve.

But remember to help them along; the RN is about team work.

7. What date in may, i'm going on the 30th