Closure of SETT

A

angrydoc

Someone got out of the wrong side of bed this morning!

Had heard rumours that SETT was closing (as it is the only thing which the Fort Blockhouse site still really does), but it is not a waste of money (not your money either Cpl).

CPL-SALT said:
hope it is closing its a weast of my monney
Wy es thatt cpl salt?
Have you ever had the privilege of spending some time on a submarine?
I think if you had and god forbid, something went wrong, you'd be bleeding glad us submariners had had the training that gave us the expertise that enabled us and any passengers to escape!!
So wind yer neck in Muppett. If you have nothing intelligent to say just do that - say f***ing nothing!

underwaterdoc said:
i heard its the end of pressurised training by leave - 60years down the pan - whats next firefighting without actually seeing a fire? God help the senior survivor!!!!
With the state of Submarine manning they have probably run out of
bodies to run the place!
And may be they are putting all the eggs into DSRV rescues
hope in any future emergency they are doing the right thing !

:nemo: :nemo:

CPL-SALT said:
Translator mode:

From garbage speak into English

Weast of monney = waste of money (also equals author talking out of stern tubes) :pukel:

As non submariner I would have thought that learning how to get out a tin tube stuck on the bottom of the oggin is not a bad idea, but WTF do I know.

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
Crabman said:
CPL-SALT said:
Translator mode:

Weast of monney = waste of money (also equals author talking out of stern tubes) :pukel:

As non submariner I would have thought that learning how to get out a tin tube stuck on the bottom of the oggin is not a bad idea, but WTF do I know.
Its also better than most fairground rides with the added bonus that you get paid to do it :dwarf:

janner said:
Crabman said:
CPL-SALT said:
Translator mode:

Its also better than most fairground rides with the added bonus that you get paid to do it :dwarf:
Can I have a go? Please, please, pretty please :happy7: