Closing the border

I'm fuckin grateful we never had to do that I would have been dead by part two.
It took all my strength to lift my bleedin arms that high.

Good man.
That mean I don't have to paint my face blue and drink Irun brew in the near furure.
It's really not my colour it clashes with my eyes.

Aye, red and blue do clash, as for the Irn Bru the old chip van at Faslane used to do a roaring trade in that amber liquid for the lads to take back to their pits after a night down the Imps. It quenched that pissheads drooth that comes upon you about 0300 with a vengeance.

Aye, red and blue do clash, as for the Irn Bru the old chip van at Faslane used to do a roaring trade in that amber liquid for the lads to take back to their pits after a night down the Imps. It quenched that pissheads drooth that comes upon you about 0300 with a vengeance.
Personally I can't stand Irn Bru. I found it best to get hammered, stop off at Soapys for some chips which were always stowed under my pillow "for later" and generally just pass out.

I read somewhere (probably last months issue of Nuts) that Irn brew had to drop the "made fra girders" as tha ASA said it wasnt, bugger, there's me thinking it was a good source of iron and I needent eat mi greens

I read somewhere (probably last months issue of Nuts) that Irn brew had to drop the "made fra girders" as tha ASA said it wasnt, bugger, there's me thinking it was a good source of iron and I needent eat mi greens
The reason I don't believe a word of this yarn is that the hinge pin revolves around you expecting us to think you can read.
Wrecker told me you thought NAMET was a quiz show.

The reason I don't believe a word of this yarn is that the hinge pin revolves around you expecting us to think you can read.
Wrecker told me you thought NAMET was a quiz show.
I'll ask him when he and Finks finish discussing the merrits of drinking urine