Cloning your user name

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by witsend, Nov 25, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Last edited: Aug 26, 2013
  2. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

If someone clones me can the "New" me please be witty, articulate and have the ability to spell them difficult words...Oh, can I have some friends as well please?

3. is it possible to bring up old private chat messages? I don't like being accused of something, cos the accuser doesn't like me. Seriously, I got a message, telling me I was a "F***ing dullard"

4. Fucking boring. There was a time when stalkers were interesting, now I'm proper bored with sock puppeting dullard cunts.

5. wet_blobby

Monty...... you're starting to speak cornish!!!!!!!

Cornish golfer will be proper proud of you....:slow:

6. wet_blobby

Sounds quite accurate to me.

7. I am denying it, for it wasn't me.

8. Fucking throbbers.

I'll be round direckly!

9. got a screenshot. uploading in a moment

10. Sunshine,

Having laid the magnifying glass carefully aside this may not be the real FinkScrottle yet I'd defy anyone to say that those sentiments are incorrect in this particular instance.

Whenever you attempt to play 'Navy' with the grown ups here its only natural that some soon become tired of your inane and immature dribblingtons and will feel obliged to advise you accordingly.

The great pity is that your immaturity renders you incapable of hoisting in those hardly subliminal sentiments.

'Officer-ness?' :-| Don't make me laugh. The last time I looked there are at least 24 more of your ilk in Inver-ness. Your little RN booklet should confirm this.

You want to make a positive contribution to RR?

The next time he sits you on his lap why not ask your Daddy to tell you some more 'jokes' to post up? It'll keep you both out of mischief and, if you two keep at it for long enough, you might eventually unearth a funny one.

• Like Like x 1
  11. I've just asked Gemma93 - But, after seeing the state of her kitten when you returned it, she politely declined...:sad:

12. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Your point being?

13. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

This explains something to me.

Finknottle (?) engaged me in chat yesterday and soundly abused me which was a bit odd, as i've never had any beef with him or ever engaged him in chat. In fairness, i did agree with him when he called me an utter, utter cunt. However, I did think that it was a tad un-Fink like, but who am i to question someones motives? If i'm honest, i did initially think someone logged on using Finks details, i didn't even twig there was a doppelganger. I do know that Fink would not stoop to my low level though.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2011
  14. A more accurate description would be hard to find.

15. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

The fake Finknottle was just logged on and he removed one of his posts. Fucking boring coward.

16. wet_blobby

Yep, he's sending out friends requests as well.

17. Thus it cannot be our real Finks, he's never wanted nor needed any friends.

I'd call admiralscruff - viz his never ending quest to draw attention to himself and even attempting to put us off the scent by claiming abuse from 'Finks'.

:idea:There again, could be NMC just warming up for another few rounds wi' Monty:slow:

Last edited: Nov 26, 2011
  18. wet_blobby

Aye, not just sticking to using Finkys user name as well if my suspicions are proved correct.