Clockwork

Discussion in 'Bases / Shore Est' started by faathebest, Feb 7, 2014.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Well just been looking at past post#s on Clockwork and seems much has not changed. Still double standards lads not being listened to treated like shit and only given time off when it suits the officers so they can go skiing.

Time will tell what will happen, but i think its going to get worst before it gets better. :boxing::banghead::frustrated:angry9::protest:

2. What the Uncle Bulgaria are you on about?

3. From 2011 and still the same today.

[​IMG] Originally Posted by Jolly jack [​IMG]

:disgust: Powder kegg, thats right folks there is one waiting to explode, up in northern Norway at Bardufoss namely EX-CLOCKWORK, this place is double standard central and where the command are a law unto them self, lets hope it goes off soon and everyone can find out, just how much is swept under the carpet.

4. From 2011 and still the same.

[​IMG] Originally Posted by Jolly jack [​IMG]
    :disgust: Powder kegg, thats right folks there is one waiting to explode, up in northern Norway at Bardufoss namely EX-CLOCKWORK, this place is double standard central and where the command are a law unto them self, lets hope it goes off soon and everyone can find out, just how much is swept under the carpet.

5. Oh, those threads with multiple usernames from the same ip address using the same typing trends? Axe to grind much?

6. FFS! I thought this would be a thread about P,O, A and T boats.

7. If you are shit, you get flushed, I guess, Father Beast.

8. And I thought it was about Submariners marching.

9. Submariners marching? The very thought!

10. We refer to it as bimbling with style.

• Like Like x 1
  11. 'Submariners' and 'marching' - not two words often seen in the same sentence!

12. Sorry my humble apologies, should be "Formation Bimbling" tick tock clockwork orange etc., some of the younger/uninitiated posters may not understand

13. But we never, ever minced, we was men.:viking:

14. Clockwork is the Ex name for Royal (and others) mucking around in northern Norway in the winter.

15. It was also the disdainful adjective applied to DE submersibles by superior Nukie Pukes.

• Like Like x 2

16. No charge etc.

17. FAA, you've only been there a week (give or take) There is as predicted, fairly massive serviceability issues with a shed load of people to train both in flying and engineering in those environments.

Instead of blaming the officers for not listening maybe consider that whilst everyone is struggling to achieve their objectives, it only seems to you that they are just ignoring you when in actual fact they have their own problems trying to requalify an entire force whilst external agencies watch very closely some hoping for the mother of all f... Ups with others piling on the pressure to make it as successful as they can.

In the meantime, enjoy the LOA you're saving in possibly the most expensive country around and savour every piss up you get the opportunity to go on.

Ps. Hope you get some snow soon.

It was like that when I found it chief

• Like Like x 1