Clear as mud

On the PRNC what happens if you don't meet the satisfactory amount of press ups or sit ups?

Will your Raleigh date be moved? Will this stop you from getting in the Navy? I'm unsure of the repercussions.

On the PRNC what happens if you don't meet the satisfactory amount of press ups or sit ups?

Will your Raleigh date be moved? Will this stop you from getting in the Navy? I'm unsure of the repercussions.
Firstly cards on the table I am no expert on the situation. The whole point of the PRNC is to assess your ability to cope with the intense initial training period. It would be unfair on yourself to invite you to join only to find that you struggle with the physical part of it and have to be sent home.
Top tip Give it your best shot and be seen to be squeezing every last ounce of energy out of your complaining muscles. The staff will assess your results and you'll be advised as to how you measure up and if below standards what work needs to be done by yourself to meet them.

LateToTheParty

Lantern Swinger
There is no test for press ups and sit ups at PRNC it's just best effort, that said if you cannot bang out 20 press ups and 40 sit ups then you will struggle to no end even in week 1 of Raleigh let alone any other week.

That said if you fail your Run or Swim at PRNC your joining date is put back at least 3months

There is no test for press ups and sit ups at PRNC it's just best effort, that said if you cannot bang out 20 press ups and 40 sit ups then you will struggle to no end even in week 1 of Raleigh let alone any other week.

That said if you fail your Run or Swim at PRNC your joining date is put back at least 3months
I passed my PRNC.

Thanks for your input though.