Claudia Winkleman

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by rod-gearing, Apr 23, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hopefully it would shut her up, she is without doubt the worst interviewer this side of the black stump
  2. I don't want to talk to her and I can always wear ear plugs whilst I'm giving her a good ramming or just get her to bite the pillow as I go up the wrong 'un
  3. Worth a squirt
  4. Not Half :lol:
  5. She hosts the Beeb's Strictly show 'It Takes Two', I used to tune in just to drool. She's a saucy looking little minx and has starred in many a wank. :p :lol:
  6. Do her up the rusty sheriffs badge and then go get some food off old Marco.
  7. Well no doubt you would all enjoy it but I do not think she would, I was reading last week she's as bent as a 60 pence piece. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
  8. Correction To last she apparently swings both ways.

She is in a bad marriage though so nip round and try your luck :lol: 8O
  9. Hell, i might even pay
  10. 5 Foot 5 inches - too short for me.

11. ..5 foot 5 or 6 foot 8....the bit you want is still in the same area when lying down!!! (hint: top of legs) :roll:
  12. Trust me shippers - I know what's where but used to get fucked off with snogging\dancing in Jo's and Boobs with stumpy bints.
  13. Surely that's why they wear those high heels.

14. ..know what you mean mate, some "gorgeous dwarfs" used to frequent them places!! :wink:
  15. You've met my sister then? :lol:
  16. Yes Rod....still don't look any better does she??!! :D 8O
  17. She has her short comings but her parts are in the right place :lol: