Claudia Winkleman

I don't want to talk to her and I can always wear ear plugs whilst I'm giving her a good ramming or just get her to bite the pillow as I go up the wrong 'un

She hosts the Beeb's Strictly show 'It Takes Two', I used to tune in just to drool. She's a saucy looking little minx and has starred in many a wank. :p :lol:

Well no doubt you would all enjoy it but I do not think she would, I was reading last week she's as bent as a 60 pence piece. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Rumrat said:
Well no doubt you would all enjoy it but I do not think she would, I was reading last week she's as bent as a 60 pence piece. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Correction To last she apparently swings both ways.

She is in a bad marriage though so nip round and try your luck :lol: 8O

flymo said:
Trust me shippers - I know what's where but used to get * off with snogging\dancing in Jo's and Boobs with stumpy bints.

..know what you mean mate, some "gorgeous dwarfs" used to frequent them places!! :wink:

Stripey_G said:
rod-gearing said:
Stripey_G said:
flymo said:
Trust me shippers - I know what's where but used to get * off with snogging\dancing in Jo's and Boobs with stumpy bints.

..know what you mean mate, some "gorgeous dwarfs" used to frequent them places!! :wink:
You've met my sister then? :lol:
Yes Rod....still don't look any better does she??!! :D 8O
She has her short comings but her parts are in the right place :lol:

Latest Threads