Classy birds

Fook me skanky crack addled ho Vs a tube of Pringles?
No contest. gum job from the toothless wizzend trollop, then a swift ball peen hammer to her noggin during the vinegar strokes, then a post orgasm snack on the retrieved potato munchies before disposing of the slappers carcass.

FistFullOfNails said:
And there I was, thinking some of the Sunderland birds I've met were classy..
Trapped this gronk in Diamond Lils one night many many moons ago,anyway she said and i quote " oi loik you my lover,youll do for me,but oi can only giv ya a blowy cos oi dont fuck on me first night,and minds ya dont cum in me marf its just not the dun fing is it my lover :lol:

Why do members such as Taloolah persist in reading our offensive musings and then offering their umbrage?
It's LIl's, if you don't like it rough, don't come in here and FFS don't take anything seriously
Shades of the other wimmins rights bore Golden Rivet perhaps?

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
I don't know NZ. I think she is very slowly getting the picture, but the mid term report card should say " Must try harder on her sense of humour and flash her puppies at every opportunity". :wink:

NZ_Bootneck said:
Why do members such as Taloolah persist in reading our offensive musings and then offering their umbrage?
It's LIl's, if you don't like it rough, don't come in here and FFS don't take anything seriously
This has been explained to death mate and i wholeheartedly agree with you. If your too precious about whats said especially in Lils then just don't log into that forum or better still take your feminist, fluffy bunny opinions elsewhere!!

X.R.D said:
NZ_Bootneck said:
This has been explained to death mate and i wholeheartedly agree with you. If your too precious about whats said especially in Lils then just don't log into that forum or better still take your feminist, fluffy bunny opinions elsewhere!!
Your a very naughty boy, you just know that's going to be dissected, analysed and commented on by "she who must not be named" :lol: :lol:

WreckerL said:
X.R.D said:
NZ_Bootneck said:
Your a very naughty boy, you just know that's going to be dissected, analysed and commented on by "she who must not be named" :lol: :lol:
Oh christ Wreckski me old shikosher i've tried to be nice but irony and banter is just lost on some people. However i'll volunteer if she wants to discipline me like a naughty boy although she has to wear pigtails and a short skirt like in some of those interesting movies you can watch on the internet *cough* :wink: 8) 8)

Actually she's got a burn on her jaxi so i think she should refrain from the short skirt to be fair!!! 8O

8O :lol: What a bunch of nuggets you are ....You talk about 'lack of humour', yet are quick enough to shoot off rabid responses yourselves. It's hysterical....all the boys falling over themselves to agree with each other, a right old back-slapping episode yet again..... :roll: :D

Read my post again - and this time, note the j.o.k.i.n.g. emoticons at the end of my post instead of just following on one comment from the other. Numpties :roll: :D .......

Taloolah said:
8O :lol: What a bunch of nuggets you are ....You talk about 'lack of humour', yet are quick enough to shoot off rabid responses yourselves. It's hysterical....all the boys falling over themselves to agree with each other, a right old back-slapping episode yet again..... :roll: :D

Read my post again - and this time, note the j.o.k.i.n.g. emoticons at the end of my post instead of just following on one comment from the other. Numpties :roll: :D .......
What makes you think we were referring to your last post?? Yeah we're all clones who dont have opinions but must be nice to people because it makes the world go around. Not!! :D :D

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
T, I have a page picked out for you and your bumpties on the lalalalala thread. The lads have all agreed (again) to have a whip round. :wink:

Taloolah said:

Aaaaaaaaaaahhh Status quo resumed, just like coming home after an extended patrol, thanks T :D :D :D

Taloolah said:

Bit of a generalization there my old flower I don't like some of whats put on here, I say so and then shut up and FRO. What I don't do is follow the thread like a rabid Jack Russel and snap out replies as and when.
We all know including the posters that a hell of a lot of whats written on here is pure ullage and its not supposed to be taken seriously and seldom is.
We're just matelot minds at play, bombed out to f*ck and talking more sh*te than you can point a stick at. And know what? we like it that way.

Now in current affairs we are learning to behave ourselves and not come out with b*llocks like ....XRD your a toss pot or Tahoola sucks pigs 8O :D :D :D :D :D :oops: :cry:

Rumrat said:
Taloolah said:

Bit of a generalization there my old flower I don't like some of whats put on here, I say so and then shut up and FRO. What I don't do is follow the thread like a rabid Jack Russel and snap out replies as and when.
We all know including the posters that a hell of a lot of whats written on here is pure ullage and its not supposed to be taken seriously and seldom is.
We're just matelot minds at play, bombed out to f*ck and talking more sh*te than you can point a stick at. And know what? we like it that way.

Now in current affairs we are learning to behave ourselves and not come out with b*llocks like ....XRD your a toss pot or Tahoola sucks pigs 8O :D :D :D :D :D :oops: :cry:
Thanks Rumrat.......love you!! 8O :roll:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Shakey Diamond Lil's 3
Shakey Diamond Lil's 6
Jenny_Dabber Diamond Lil's 10