Classy birds

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by FistFullOfNails, Jun 30, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. And there I was, thinking some of the Sunderland birds I've met were classy..

2. That's heroic.

3. Tim/Doc you woudnt be that Lucky :roll: :roll: No Crisps!!!! your names not down ,your not comming in, as in HMS Raleigh :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

4. Hence the expression "Bag off".

5. 'Ey! We'll find out in August :roll:

6. Fook me skanky crack addled ho Vs a tube of Pringles?
    No contest. gum job from the toothless wizzend trollop, then a swift ball peen hammer to her noggin during the vinegar strokes, then a post orgasm snack on the retrieved potato munchies before disposing of the slappers carcass.

7. Trapped this gronk in Diamond Lils one night many many moons ago,anyway she said and i quote " oi loik you my lover,youll do for me,but oi can only giv ya a blowy cos oi dont fuck on me first night,and minds ya dont cum in me marf its just not the dun fing is it my lover :lol:

8. Classy bird for Classy bloke (not) judging by the stories you lot come out with...... :lol: :wink: :roll:

9. Ah but your still here though aren't you??

:D :wink: 8)

10. Why do members such as Taloolah persist in reading our offensive musings and then offering their umbrage?
    It's LIl's, if you don't like it rough, don't come in here and FFS don't take anything seriously
    Shades of the other wimmins rights bore Golden Rivet perhaps?

11. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

I don't know NZ. I think she is very slowly getting the picture, but the mid term report card should say " Must try harder on her sense of humour and flash her puppies at every opportunity". :wink:

12. This has been explained to death mate and i wholeheartedly agree with you. If your too precious about whats said especially in Lils then just don't log into that forum or better still take your feminist, fluffy bunny opinions elsewhere!!

13. Your a very naughty boy, you just know that's going to be dissected, analysed and commented on by "she who must not be named" :lol: :lol:

14. Oh christ Wreckski me old shikosher i've tried to be nice but irony and banter is just lost on some people. However i'll volunteer if she wants to discipline me like a naughty boy although she has to wear pigtails and a short skirt like in some of those interesting movies you can watch on the internet *cough* :wink: 8) 8)

Actually she's got a burn on her jaxi so i think she should refrain from the short skirt to be fair!!! 8O

15. 8O :lol: What a bunch of nuggets you are ....You talk about 'lack of humour', yet are quick enough to shoot off rabid responses yourselves. It's hysterical....all the boys falling over themselves to agree with each other, a right old back-slapping episode yet again..... :roll: :D

Read my post again - and this time, note the j.o.k.i.n.g. emoticons at the end of my post instead of just following on one comment from the other. Numpties :roll: :D .......

16. What makes you think we were referring to your last post?? Yeah we're all clones who dont have opinions but must be nice to people because it makes the world go around. Not!! :D :D

17. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

T, I have a page picked out for you and your bumpties on the lalalalala thread. The lads have all agreed (again) to have a whip round. :wink:

18. Aaaaaaaaaaahhh Status quo resumed, just like coming home after an extended patrol, thanks T :D :D :D