Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clarkson

Seadog

War Hero
Some posts appropriate to Current Affairs, too many not. It's easier to put the lot in the Gash Barge (with apologies to some) and sort it out from there. Bear with me.

Some of you need to acquaint/reacquaint yourselves with the 'guidance'.

clanky said:
Though his policy of roundly criticising the Saab 9-3 is of course, completely justified.

Easy Tiger!! Saab, great car. Been driving a 9-5 Aero since March, excellent bit of kit.

You're miffed 'cos everything is covered in plastic and you can't tinker with the oily bits!

mikh

MIA
stirling said:
I would not class Top Gear as ''pure entertainment'' mikh......
...more like three grown men acting like kids.

Each to their own Stirling. As the wench keeps telling me I am just a big kid it suits me down to the ground :w00t:

chrissz

Lantern Swinger
stirling said:
I would not class Top Gear as ''pure entertainment'' mikh......
...more like three grown men acting like kids.

And what more can we ask for on a Sunday evening? Good luck to them - they get to cock around in cars and have all sorts of stupid, puerile fun, say pretty much at they want and generally have a good time!

So what if Clarkson is opinionated - he generates interest, discussion (arguments even) but is still entertaining (in my opinion) and, whilst he generally spouts bollox, occasionally he lets slip a few gems of pure wisdom :)

NZ_Bootneck

War Hero
Bring back Raymond Baxter (from the dead!!?) and the baldy cnut for some real reviews/insightful comment. :thumright:
NZB

Well I'm sorry, I for one prefer watching Top gear over X factor, Eastenders and other shite soaps, WWE Wrestling (A 'sport' for retards), Big Brother, etc.

Telly's gone shite anyway and that's why I no longer watch it.

But you've got to admit, Clarky, the Hamster and Mr. May got plus points when they pissed off those red-necks am I right?

For those you haven't SEEN IT!

stirling2

Banned
Clarkson has done some very good documentries on VC winners, his father in law being one ( raid on Nazaire ? ) , but I think Top Gear is a load of carp, each to his own as you say mikh.

RP1986

GCM
sgtpepperband said:
JC lives on the Isle of Man, as featured in an episode of "The F Word" with Gordon Ramsay.

Gordon Ramsay Now he is a COCK, but that's only my opinion :nod:

Topstop

War Hero
stirling said:
Clarkson has done some very good documentries on VC winners, his father in law being one ( raid on Nazaire ? ) , but I think Top Gear is a load of carp, each to his own as you say mikh.

I thought it was at Arnhem. If I remember rightly neither he or his wife knew about the VC untill the funeral.

Latest Threads