Claiming disturbance allowence on JPA

Hey guys.

Does anyone know how to claim disturbance on JPA...apparently you just bang it in...but thats easier said than done with my hubby, its to much of a task for him to bang it in so i have to find out how he does for him...

(disturbance for moving home)
Thanks in advance

His UPO would be the best option.

I can't help you I'm still learning JPA myself to be honest. When I rejoined I was just given a login and told to crack on. My current UPO have been good enough to sit down and go through things.

kirsty_louise said:
Hey guys.

Does anyone know how to claim disturbance on JPA...apparently you just bang it in...but thats easier said than done with my hubby, its to much of a task for him to bang it in so i have to find out how he does for him...

Thanks in advance
You must really love him!

Can I have some disturbance allowance as I now feel disturbed due to the fact that you have to ask on an internet forum on behalf of you husband who can't be bothered. How much am I entitled to.

G

guestm

kirsty_louise said:
Hey guys.

Thanks in advance
Is he blind or just a halfwit?

Graf

Lantern Swinger
So it's too much of a task for him to click on the words "Disturbance Allowance Claim" and answer 9 questions,
5 of which are yes/no questions,
1 is a pick from the list question,
1 is pick a date question,
and the last 2 involve typing in a number

There's even a "Disturbance Allowance Help" Button if he's having difficulties...

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Graf: You're assuming that the said user can remember his log-on username and password, having not accessed JPA for over 6 months..?! :shock:

Graf

Lantern Swinger
sgtpepperband said:
Graf: You're assuming that the said user can remember his log-on username and password, having not accessed JPA for over 6 months..?! :shock:
Username is service number + first 5 letters of surname & Password can be reset with one phone call :)

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Graf said:
sgtpepperband said:
Username is service number + first 5 letters of surname & Password can be reset with one phone call :)
Cheers, bullet - I am well aware of how to do it myself. I was referring to the RM user in the OP... :roll:

Graf

Lantern Swinger
sgtpepperband said:
Graf said:
sgtpepperband said:
Cheers, bullet - I am well aware of how to do it myself. I was referring to the RM user in the OP... :roll:
And my responce was for the benefit of the RM user in the OP :p