claim for medals


I have seen on this site the JSP which states that you can claim for the cost of having your medals mounted, but cant find it. so i would appreciate if anyone can tell me which JSP it is.

Thanks in advance



Lantern Swinger
Their are quite a few Companies that do Medal mounting at decent rates, its well worth it if pusser won't pay as it reduces Medal damage from the continual coming together. Makes them a bugger to clean though!

I used this lot after having left and then recieved a couple of bars! The guy was very quick to offer other options other than a complete re mount which saved me a fortune and earned H4H a donation in his name.

Medal Mounting Services
Last edited:
thanks for the advice, i have over 6 so should be eligible for re-reimbursement, i had them court mounted, looking back probably should have had swing mounted for free, it cost a small fortune. i had it done at Baun & Co whilst having my number ones rebraided.

with me being in the RFA, generally we pay first then claim after, thats the civil service for you.

Again thanks


Similar threads

Latest Threads

New Posts