Civvy cnuts

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by seenoffteefcuk, Jun 21, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Having just been on a lads holiday with civvies i thought i would share my disgust.
    1 we only drank in the decent places.
    2 Said decent places turned into "gentlemens clubs" later at night they spent a small fortune on private dancers while i was trying secure a free shag from barmaids after considerable effort i gave in and had a dance.
    3 They are all married etc so stated what happens in riga stays in riga i thought happy days the barmaid i am banging will not hear about anything that happened.
    Due to the fact that no one knows im banging barmaid they decide to spin the dit last night while she is working and i am sat at bar drinking, also another lad has told his missus everything because "he cant lie to her".
    Now i dont mind talking my way out of anything and the barmaid has a fella anyway so she can't moan but when its unneccessary it grips my shit.

Anyone one else had any civvy related mis-haps

They really piss me off.....................

2. I went along to a cousin's birthday party a few years back and took along one of my oppos for the crack.

Turns out stripping down to your pants and getting in the icy bath full of all the booze isn't acceptable at parties full of City types with names like 'Rufus from IT.'

[​IMG]
    My cousin and I still don't really speak to this day.

3. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

I am shocked and disgusted... :shock:

...you've got oppos?! :twisted:

4. I'm surprised he has a cousin, I thought he was the result of some experiment in a Transylvanian castle.

5. sgtpepperband

Of course 2DD's got a cousin - married, isn't he..?! :? :wink:

6. Good point, I assumed it was his sister.

[​IMG]

7. sgtpepperband

Hmm, what's that suspicious white streak in her hair..? :shock:

8. Looks suspiciously like a huge tadpole going aft to fwd, he must have been behind her.

9. Nah; it's a man sized spermatazoon.

seenoffteefcuk. So what did you learn from this? You were also lucky in as much that if you'd visited some proper places and anything had kicked off, you'd have suddenly found yourself on your own.

10. A very good call, the longer i am spending with these civvies the less i want to be one

11. They sound like a bunch of utter dogs cocks to me and you are better off away from them all.

12. Remember,you are not a civvy,you are just spending some time in their world,it doesn't mean you have to act like one :lol:

13. sent to me by an Indian friend

VRUSSIAN NAVY COMMANDOS CAPTURE SOMALI PIRATES

This is part of the videotape showing Russian Navy commandos on a Somalia pirate ship.

http://true-turtle.livejournal.com/85315.html

You may remember that the pirates captured a Russian oil tanker.

The EuroUnion navy that patrols these waters could not interfere because there could be casualties.

All explanations are in Russian and, with a single exception when a wounded pirate tells something in English, all conversations are between the commandos,

in Russian. If you don't understand Russian, the pictures speak for themselves.

The soldiers freed their compatriots, moved all the pirates to their own (pirate) ship, searched the pirate ship for weapons and explosives, and took seven Somalia pirates.

Then they left the ship and exploded it with the remaining pirates on it.

The commandos sunk the majority of the pirates without any court proceedings, lawyers, etc.

That is, they used anti-piracy laws of the 18th and the 19th centuries.

The captain of the rescuing ship has the right to decide what to do with the pirates.

Usually, they hanged. Impressive response to international terrorism - no Miranda rights to terrorists - no taxpayer provided lawyers. No GITMO. No Wussies in Washington to save THem.

I would think, henceforth, Russian ships will not be targets... As the Duke of Wellington said, "There is no substitute for cold steel."

14. Pirates might officially be civvies but I'm still not sure that you've got the right thread there sulzer...

15. Sulzer why is that on this thread? :?

16. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Mate. Are you mental?

17. And the prize for strangest and most out of place quote of the week goes to..........

Anyway back on thread, don't you just hate it when you go to M&S to get socks and the girl behind the desk calls security when you ask for some Pusser's thick blacks?

18. Why is on this thread? Because I couldn't find a more suitable one1

Mental? Wot me?

19. [​IMG]

20. Fcuking what