CIS interview.

Hey all, first thread, be kind(ish)!
Got my interview coming up, I've had a shoofty through this site and the RN's one too.
Got most of the information sorted however, I'm struggling a bit to find information on Phase 2 training.
I'm hoping to join the surface fleet, I know that phase 2 takes for the CIS role takes place at Collingwood, but I've been unable to actually find a time frame for how long the training takes or most of what's actually taught?

Any pointers are much appreciated folks.
I have had a look using the search function on here, but any links to previous threads are fine.

fishhead

War Hero
Hey all, first thread, be kind(ish)!
Got my interview coming up, I've had a shoofty through this site and the RN's one too.
Got most of the information sorted however, I'm struggling a bit to find information on Phase 2 training.
I'm hoping to join the surface fleet, I know that phase 2 takes for the CIS role takes place at Collingwood, but I've been unable to actually find a time frame for how long the training takes or most of what's actually taught?

Any pointers are much appreciated folks.
I have had a look using the search function on here, but any links to previous threads are fine.
There are some branches which for security reasons do not publish very much about the training pipeline. For the sake of your interview I'm sure not knowing what occurs by way of course length or content will count against you. Have an answer ready as to why you would like CIS and you should be OK. Be honest,be yourself,don't waffle.
Good luck.