CI Branch.

Discussion in 'The Corps' started by TurboThreaders, Mar 1, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. .....................

Last edited: May 19, 2014
  2. Hello mate

Your best bet is to PM MOOSE who posts on here as he might have a good idea of what you require.

Hope that helps.

3. Very Unlikely you will get it in the RMR!
    As the course is a long one and the RMR is in flux to do with SQs at present.

If you really want to try, I suggest phoning up CTCRM and getting the branch liar on the phone who will either tell you to F*&% off or will try and get you loaded onto the next Aptituide. Your TO however may get a bit snotty if you don't try and go through him with a GRF.

Feel Free to PM for more Info.

K

4. Quick point.

Whats is the C.I branch as the SQ's have moved on drastically since I was in.

5. Combat Intelligence oppo.

6. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

The "good book" states the following for CI which makes it fairly remote there is the requirement for RMR trained ranks - but one could always contact COMUKAMPHIBFOR at Whale Island :

Training;

C1 8 weeks
    C2 17 weeks

Located at CTC

Drafts: HQ 3 Bde, 40,42,45 FPG, CLR, CTC, COMUKAMPHIBFOR, IMS Brussels, NP Bosnia, PJHQ & JARIC

Structure: There are less than 50 Regulars in the branch from Mne to WO1.

Minimum Quals reqd: NAMET 5:5, pass PSO I/V

Return of Service: 24 Months

Good luck.

7. Cheers mate

Yours aye

8. .....................

Last edited: May 19, 2014
  9. HHmm Why exactly is it that you would want to do this?

The problem is it, is not a very useful skill unless you are going on deployment and then these jobs tend to be done by lads who are Either CI or who are working in the Int Cell, which there is little chance of doing on RMR call-up.

Not fancy getting a more Useful skill set for the RMR e.g. RO, LRR, AE, HMG, mortars?

Just my tuppence

Kierab