Church services held in nightclub

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by slim, Mar 24, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Calling for God on the great white telephone? At least someone might answer!
  2. Is that a pink short he's wearing? Doesn't he realise that some Pentecostalists genuinely believe that wearing any item of pink clothing can change your sexual orientation. I know this because a colleague at work who has his own church believes just that! :roll: :lol: We wound him up at work a year or so ago by threatening to have a "Pink Shirt Day"! :grin:
  3. Looking at his photograph Steve I think that you may have a found a sin bosun who bats for your team :lol:
  4. Wow, just like the Old Chapel in Devonport, but in reverse!
  5. Reason for above.
    Have been trying to post for almost an hour. Message comes up :-
    "You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while".
    Checked my account at 0217 Alpha , last post recorded at Sun Mar 25 2.48 AM. Did you move your clocks the wrong way?

6. Sorry for the drift off thread.

Can we now expect to be offered an alternative to sanctified wine and nibbles at Holy Communion in the form of a pint of lager and a sarnie?

7. "I'm 26 and a church minister and I can't help but notice that your average 20-something just doesn't connect with the church anymore".
    Bloody hell the man's a genius,I could have told him that on his first birthday.Oh well it's in Wales so what more can you hope for :mrgreen: .