Chronicles of Riddick: Dark Athena

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by tomleecee, Sep 8, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anyone else played the new Riddick game on the 360? I played through the first one on the old Xbox and thought it was amazing, but the new one (Dark Athena) blows it out of the water. It's nice that the developers thought to bundle an updated version of the original on the disc, but the new adventure is even better. The use of stealth and all-out shoot 'em up sections is brilliantly balanced and the voice acting is superbly done (and it features Bishop from Aliens, Lance Henriksen). It's a top game, just wondered what others who've played it thought?

2. Oh goody goody,i am on my way to the "anorack wearing nerd shop" right now,cheers for the tip oppo, :1:

3. Ha ha! In my defence, the thread was posted in the Games section...

4. Just teasing you tom, :wink: 8)

ps i play "Call of duty 4" but dont tell anybody :D

5. No worries Chris - I'm a nerd and I'm proud :D I still reckon you should put COD 4 away and get Riddick though ha ha!

6. I have played it and completed it. I am pround of being a gaming geek ,(but i dont tell that to my mates) i even do some competitions every so often, mainly call of duty, doom, quake etc.
    Anyway its a good game very enjoyable. Have you tried Batman, its very good.

Future games to look out for-- see on you tube

Operation flaspoint 2
    Splinter cell conviction
    Alan Wake
    Heavy Rain
    Modern Warfare 2
    Bio Shock 2
    Assassin's Creed 2
    Left for dead 2
    Halo ODST

7. Cheers Daffy. The one game on your list I'm really interested in is Alan Wake, but it always seems to be delayed or pushed back for some reason.