Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by sendacow, Sep 29, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Well I've got to say that the weather is slowly changing and It's actually got me thinking about Christmas and now I am starting to get really excited about the holidays! - Is it toooo Early?
  2. Yes!!!!!
  3. Definitely! ! !

Why don’t you have your holidays in the Summer like everyone else.
  4. Been canceled this year due to political correct nutz
  5. Holidays? You get holidays now? What's the World coming too! :roll:
  6. Yes the Muslims don't celebrate christmas and as we are now a multi cultural country we are throwing away our traditions and values and adopting other country's instead. So there will be no Christmas from now on to make this country more suitable for people with different beliefs to live in and the rest will just have to suffer, asylum seekers and foreign nationals are more important to us the government than you scum who have lived here for hundreds of years, pay taxes and never claim benefits.

Expecting incoming but thats the way it feels living here sometimes.
  7. Where the heck do you live? I live in South London (pretty much a mixed bag) and there's Christmas puddings in the shops already. So much for christmas being banned. Stop being so dramatic, cry baby.
  8. About time we woke up to the fact that Christmas is no longer a religious holiday (thankfully) and is just about over indulgence. Since we, as a country cannot afford to indulge, never mind over-indulge, why not just cancel it?

Bah Humbug says it all and should be our new national mantra if you ask me.
  9. Oh Broadside!

You're not supposed to let the b*stards get you down. Christmas always makes me feel warm inside (possibly due to the liberal amounts of brandy, wine, meat and gravy that I pour inside me)
  10. I was exaterating (can't spell it) if you live in south London you should remember the big hoo har about St georges flags when we were in the euro. Governments were trying to ban Taxi drivers from flying the national flag of england in case it upset the muslims.
  11. Someone is on Santa's naughty boy list. You're obviously just bitter because all you got last year was a lump of coal. Try being a good boy you might get nicer presents from Santa.
  12. Ja5on, I could only dream about a lump of coal last year - got nowt, was away from home (for the 3rd year in a row!) surrounded by johnnie foreigner aremed to the teeth and yes I was very bitter.

If you can promise I will get nicer presents this year (and I am currently expecting to be home as well!) then I will try to reform in time for Santa to do his stuff!
  13. Yes Santa says sorry for that JPA gave him duff details of where you would be, so he couldn't deliver you the presents he had for you. He will make it up to you this year though.
  14. Best Christmas I've had for ages was in Mombasa when the boat went alongside for Chrimbo. Hotel was the mutts nuts, 24 hr bar, no wife, no family, golden beach. Just the rest of the boat getting bladdered watching the entertainment laid on by the hotel.....bargain

15. Ah I see your problem, away from home, surrounded by foreigners and having to carry weapons of mass destruction to protect yourself.

F*cking Birmingham eh, never gets any better. :twisted: :roll: :wink:
  16. He might of been in Glasgow or Cardiff aswell. :lol:
  17. Kinell !! They've only just started putting out Haloween goodies in my area !!
    At this rate, it must mean Easter Eggs in December. 8O
  18. Don't be stupid, do you live in the third world? Ramadan is next durrrr 8O :wink: :D
  19. I saw mince pies in Sainsbury's last week. Only 12 weeks to go.
  20. No t'ain't .... it just be finished !

Next is Eid Al Hajj (party time for Muslims)