Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Sapphire, Nov 7, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. zzzzzzz

Last edited: Jul 15, 2011
  2. Jonny Depp, dressed as a pirate covered in Chocolate, would be very acceptable. :thumright:

Apart from that I don't really want anything.
  3. Jonny Depp in chocloate....Nah... maybe Kiera Knightly :w00t:
  4. She doesn't really do it for me - sorry. ;-)
  5. I want this :) from here in case you've never seen the site.

Easily pleased, me :)
  6. Peace and happiness and a new Cliff Richard song to top it off.

Oops,Matrons spotted me on the pc,got to go.Bye
  7. ...Me two front teeth, me two front teeth,
    all I want for Christmas is me....etc
  8. Sean Bean in his Lt Col Sharpe uniform please.
  9. What do I want for Christmas? To spend it with people that I love and that love me in return. To know that on Christmas day, I can sit down to dinner with my hubby, and my in-laws and count myself lucky that I'm still here, happy and fairly sane....anything else is a bonus. :thumright:
  10. NOTHING !!.Just for it to come and go as quick as shit off a shovel !!
  11. A bit of peace and quiet! Negative - carol singers - unexpected callers - fireworks (yes we do get them) - rowdy drunks passing at 0200 - religious fanatics touting their beliefs - quad bikes/mini scooters/phut-phuts, bought by doting parents for irresponsible teenagers, and something half decent to watch on television that doesn't involve big brother/come dancing/rebuild this house/clear this loft/football/motor racing/anything American and The Sound of Music.

12. BAaaaaa Humbug
  13. I'll go along with that!
    (My missus calls me Ebeneezer)
  14. I want it to snow on Christmas Eve and I want Mrs DE's apple and chestnut soup followed by turkey and all the trimmings.

That's all. Maybe a good book or 2.
  15. Sounds good DE.
  16. tiddlyoggy

tiddlyoggy War Hero Book Reviewer

As I'm easily pleased I'll settle for Kelly Brook in a pair of diesel soaked ovies. Okay, not being too picky, negative ovies then.
  17. Jimmy
    It is. Trust me. Forgot to add: The Phil Spectre Christmas Album banging out the tunes.
  18. Kelly still soaked in diesel then? :w00t: or just the ovies?
  19. Got two and a half weeks leave over Chrissy and new year so I will be looking for last years TV Times. Be the same old crap on TV won't it!
    Best bit is being with my missus and my daughter, anything else is a bonus.
    Merry Christmas to you all.