Christmas Stiff list 2012

A bit early but with Eric Sykes crossing the bar and now Ernest Borgnine departing this mortal coil, who do we think won't see 2013?...Kirk Douglas can't have long to go!

Last edited:

jockpopeye

Lantern Swinger
Book Reviewer
I hope not, but I fear the Phil the Greek is not long for this mortal coil. If he does pop his cloggs that would leave Harry as the sole exponent of Royal mayhem and that is a lot of responsibility for a young lad.

Does the nominee have to be famous, and does he/she need to be close to quitting this mortal coil au natural? cos the bloke next door who wakes me up at 6am most mornings sweeping his drive..........

Does the nominee have to be famous, and does he/she need to be close to quitting this mortal coil au natural? cos the bloke next door who wakes me up at 6am most mornings sweeping his drive..........
I understand that it's more people you think will buy the farm rather than those you hope will Sharkey.

Just in case I'm wrong I'll play safe and go for the Thatchbitch - covered by both definitions.

Hans Rausing - the remaining 50% of the Tetra-Pak Billionaire duo. Looking a little rough
around the edges......and I too know what it's like to get a *Fuck Off Chit* from one of
them holes-in-the-wall. All that dosh from flogging cardboard boxes full of UHT milk,
and he still don't look happy. A quid on him it is then.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BillyNoMates Diamond Lil's 63
The_Caretaker Miscellaneous 0
The_Caretaker Land Ops 0