Christmas Stiff list 2012

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by WreckerL, Jul 9, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A bit early but with Eric Sykes crossing the bar and now Ernest Borgnine departing this mortal coil, who do we think won't see 2013?...Kirk Douglas can't have long to go!

Last edited: Jul 9, 2012
  2. Ageing_Gracefully

Ageing_Gracefully War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Although not on my Christmas Card list I take Maggie Thatcher

• Like Like x 1
  3. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Bruce bloody Forsyth (I live in hope)

• Like Like x 1
  4. jockpopeye

jockpopeye Badgeman Book Reviewer

I hope not, but I fear the Phil the Greek is not long for this mortal coil. If he does pop his cloggs that would leave Harry as the sole exponent of Royal mayhem and that is a lot of responsibility for a young lad.

• Like Like x 5
  5. Bill Wyman, but he looks dead already.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Noel Edmunds.......beeb is thinking of giving him a new show on saturday nights.

8. 'Keef' Richards..............how he's still alive beats me..........looks like he's been exhumed.

9. Does the nominee have to be famous, and does he/she need to be close to quitting this mortal coil au natural? cos the bloke next door who wakes me up at 6am most mornings sweeping his drive..........

10. How about Cliffy? Death would be a release for him I think.

cliff richard dying inside

11. I understand that it's more people you think will buy the farm rather than those you hope will Sharkey.

Just in case I'm wrong I'll play safe and go for the Thatchbitch - covered by both definitions.

12. Rumrat. ............

• Like Like x 1
  13. Once I get out of here I nominate Stirling will be a sure thing.
    I can even forsee the very nature of the unfortunate (but necessary) accident he will suffer.
    Anyone wanna know the time as well.
    And ps oppo... you fuckin bastard.^~

14. Aye :brushteeth:....................

15. Zsa Zsa Gabor

16. I put my money on Muhammad ali.

17. Lisa Kelly, that bird off "Ice Road Truckers" judging by the way she's driving in South America.

18. Singer Andy Williams

19. Hans Rausing - the remaining 50% of the Tetra-Pak Billionaire duo. Looking a little rough
    around the edges......and I too know what it's like to get a *Fuck Off Chit* from one of
    them holes-in-the-wall. All that dosh from flogging cardboard boxes full of UHT milk,
    and he still don't look happy. A quid on him it is then.

[​IMG]

20. You sure about that ?