Christmas Spirit

Take heart those who tend to over indulge during the festive season, it has just been released that when we wish each other ' good health ' as we prepare to sink a drink we are indeed doing so for health reasons. So eat drink and be merry with the confidence you are not consuming crap , cheers and good health.

Public Service Announcement

IMPORTANT INFO THAT HAS JUST BEEN RELEASED: To my friends who enjoy a glass of wine (or beer)... and those who don't. As Ben Franklin said: In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom..... in water there is bacteria. In a number of carefully controlled trials, scientists have demonstrated that if we drink 1 liter of water each day, at the end of the year we would have absorbed more than 1 kilo of Escherichia coli, (E. coli) - bacteria found in feces. In other words, we are consuming 1 kilo of poop. However, we do NOT run that risk when drinking wine & beer (or tequila, rum, whiskey or other liquor) because alcohol has to go through a purification process of boiling, filtering and/or fermenting.

Remember: Water = Poop, Beer = Health Therefore, it's better to drink beer and talk stupid, than to drink water, and be full of shit. There is no need to thank me for this valuable information: I'm doing it as a public service

hobbit said:
Take heart those who tend to over indulge during the festive season, it has just been released that when we wish each other ' good health ' as we prepare to sink a drink we are indeed doing so for health reasons. So eat drink and be merry with the confidence you are not consuming crap , cheers and good health.

IMPORTANT INFO THAT HAS JUST BEEN RELEASED: To my friends who enjoy a glass of wine (or beer)... and those who don't. As Ben Franklin said: In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom..... in water there is bacteria. In a number of carefully controlled trials, scientists have demonstrated that if we drink 1 liter of water each day, at the end of the year we would have absorbed more than 1 kilo of Escherichia coli, (E. coli) - bacteria found in feces. In other words, we are consuming 1 kilo of poop. However, we do NOT run that risk when drinking wine & beer (or tequila, rum, whiskey or other liquor) because alcohol has to go through a purification process of boiling, filtering and/or fermenting.

Remember: Water = Poop, Beer = Health Therefore, it's better to drink beer and talk stupid, than to drink water, and be full of shit. There is no need to thank me for this valuable information: I'm doing it as a public service
HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLlllp

IMPORTANT INFO THAT HAS JUST BEEN RELEASED: To my friends who enjoy a glass of wine (or beer)... and those who don't. As Ben Franklin said: In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom..... in water there is bacteria. In a number of carefully controlled trials, scientists have demonstrated that if we drink 1 liter of water each day,
at the end of the year we would have absorbed more than 1 kilo of Escherichia coli, (E. coli) -bacteria found in feces. In other words, we are consuming 1 kilo of poop. However, we do NOT run that risk when drinking wine & beer (or tequila, rum, whiskey or other liquor) because alcohol has to go through a purification process of boiling, filtering and/or fermenting.

Remember: Water = Poop, Beer = Health Therefore, it's better to drink beer and talk
stupid, than to drink water, and be full of shit. There is no need to thank me for this
valuable information: I'm doing it as a public service

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Guzzler Diamond Lil's 2
The_Caretaker Miscellaneous 0
The_Caretaker Land Ops 0