Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Christmas is coming he gets my vote

Something we've done for years, there's no point in giving people things that they probably don't want whilst they do the same to you. Better that they spend the money on things they want for themselves.

Something we've done for years, there's no point in giving people things that they probably don't want whilst they do the same to you. Better that they spend the money on things they want for themselves.
Like an hang over?

Been trying to get the other half to do this for years, as I know half the crap she buys in the name of sodding Christmas ends up on the tip.
But the wind maybe changing, we have just had a massive clear out, or should I say clear out of her cloth stashes.
She says how about we get the grand kids one bigger prezzies (and stocking filler??? :mad::mad:)
Others replied good idea, it will save lots of stuff going in the bin?

kind of lucky, daughter has invited us to Centre Parcs the week before Christmas, so she will run out of time, hopefully
I think The Range is open until 6pm on Christmas Eve :D
(Missus used to work at the one in Hull. One Christmas Eve someone rushed in at 5 to 6 because they hadn't got the dog a chrissy pressie!! All the staff at the starting blocks ready to go home and get a life).

I think The Range is open until 6pm on Christmas Eve :D
(Missus used to work at the one in Hull. One Christmas Eve someone rushed in at 5 to 6 because they hadn't got the dog a chrissy pressie!! All the staff at the starting blocks ready to go home and get a life).
The complete roller coster bollocks, is little jony has had £5 more spent on him so I need to spend anthe £5 on rest, she spends £7 on one and round the bouy again. Trying the voice of reason its OK it will balance out eventually or we can call little Jonny your favourite ?

Always falls on deaf ears. I even said the amount you wast on one sodding day, would pay for a family holiday every year, my kids and grandkids remember all their holidays but none remember the xmas presents?

WolfPackLeader said this year we're giving everyone thirty pounds , and that's it.

That makes my Christmas bill about
two hundred and twenty eight billion quid.

Latest Threads