Christmas draw 2012

Ageing_Gracefully

War Hero
Review Editor
Book Reviewer
Xmas Draw 1.jpg
Good CO and Bad CO

have decided to give away loads of their hard earned as prizes in the Annual (well this year anyway!) Christmas Draw.

The Prizes are for Amazon Vouchers as follows:

1st Prize : £100 of Amazon Vouchers

2nd Prize : £40 of Amazon Vouchers

3rd Prize : £20 of Amazon Vouchers

To enter this draw, all you have to do is complete the entry form on Survey Monkey
with your username and email - that's it - not even a cheesy question to answer!

The competition will run until midday Sunday 23rd December 2012

Xmas Draw 2.jpg

Ageing_Gracefully

War Hero
Review Editor
Book Reviewer
Bump for the evening crowd. You may want to take some time researching the questions so that you can answer them correctly. Plenty of time to get your entry in.

Ageing_Gracefully

War Hero
Review Editor
Book Reviewer
Bumpity Bump - if you ain't done so yet, get yourself in with a chance to win up to £100 in Amazon vouchers - the competition also comes at the right price - it's free.

Ageing_Gracefully

War Hero
Review Editor
Book Reviewer
Damn! Found out at last. Maybe I should send you a Christmas present for exposing this dastardly conspiracy; just put up your name and address and I am sure people will add you to their Christmas Card list.

Ageing_Gracefully

War Hero
Review Editor
Book Reviewer
10 days to go and plenty of folk still have to get their names in for the draw.

I have to warn you that no-one has got the answer correct yet : not one of the answers start A*****-G********* (don't want to make it too easy for you!)

Ageing_Gracefully

War Hero
Review Editor
Book Reviewer
Just five days to go before this is drawn so get your entry in for your chance to win.

THE GRAND CHRISTMAS DRAW

for Amazon Vouchers to the value of

1st Prize = £100

2nd Prize = £40

3rd Prize = £20

It's free, fun and simple to enter so that just about covers all the drips before they start!