Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

christmas abroad.

TurboThreaders

Lantern Swinger
alrite guys,

im sure there must be some way of getting christmas parcels to the Royal Marines in ghanners this christmas, does anyone know if there is a charity doing this? iv had a scope on the net and only come up with ones going to Army personnel (i have nothing againts this mind! but id rather send one to a bootneck) iv heard the Royal Marines Asscoiation is doing it but a look on their site returned nothing. can anyone help?

See my post Home comforts for troops. Torbay RMA collected 5 trolley loads of essentials for our comrades (sounds commy) in Afghanistan. :D There are only 3 old soldiers able to make collections,] and we only targeted Sainsbury's Hopefully we will get a donation from them next year, couldn't get anything this year as we were late in applying. Also we have 2 more supermarkets in Newton Abbot and more in Torquay. So hopefully we will send more next year :?: We will be parceling them up on Monday and sending them off. I did get an earbending from one 'conchy' why should they donate when the Govt. gives nothing, is there no NAAFI there :?: :!: I am not sure if any other branches are doing the same :!:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Torbay Royal Marine Association sent out in excess of 120 parcels to 42 Cdo. :D
I understand that Tavistock branch sent out over a hundred. :p How many other branches have collected :?:

Latest Threads