Christmas 2018

Off to stay at youngest lads place for Chrimbo, it's his birthday tomorrow as well.

Bonus is his partner is an excellent cook and she's been cooking and baking for days now :)

Off to stay at youngest lads place for Chrimbo, it's his birthday tomorrow as well.

Bonus is his partner is an excellent cook and she's been cooking and baking for days now :)
off to daughters tomorrow, she is not a good cook, Mrs S has been cooking for ages, turkey going in today.

off to daughters tomorrow, she is not a good cook, Mrs S has been cooking for ages, turkey going in today.
Off to son and daughter-in-laws tonight. She can't cook either!
Luckily I'm doing dinner tomorrow.
Lad up from Gus, first time in 5 years both lads at home for Christmas. Mrs T chuffed.

Cinc-Nag-Home and myself are just off for a Christmas Eve Indian - yummy! Wrap up pressies when we get back home.

Tomorrow after bacon butties and wobbly coffees, we head up to the Sierra Nevadas for a couple of hours and play in the snow - yes - a white Christmas in Southern Spain.

Then back down to the coast (20 degrees today!) for Chrissy Dinner. I'm making Beef Welly Boot this year. A friend gave us a home made hamper full of goodies, mainly M&S - yippee!

Wherever you are, hope you have a good one.