Christmas 2018

WreckerL

War Hero
Off to stay at youngest lads place for Chrimbo, it's his birthday tomorrow as well.

Bonus is his partner is an excellent cook and she's been cooking and baking for days now :)

Taztiff

War Hero
Yes it's definitely Christmas now.

An ice cream van has just gone down the street playing his 'stop me and buy one' music! :D

Sumo

War Hero
Off to stay at youngest lads place for Chrimbo, it's his birthday tomorrow as well.

Bonus is his partner is an excellent cook and she's been cooking and baking for days now :)
off to daughters tomorrow, she is not a good cook, Mrs S has been cooking for ages, turkey going in today.

PedlarP

Lantern Swinger
To everyone across the pond, I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from snowy Canada, Pedz

Taztiff

War Hero
off to daughters tomorrow, she is not a good cook, Mrs S has been cooking for ages, turkey going in today.
Off to son and daughter-in-laws tonight. She can't cook either!
Luckily I'm doing dinner tomorrow.
Lad up from Gus, first time in 5 years both lads at home for Christmas. Mrs T chuffed.

SONAR-BENDER

War Hero
Cinc-Nag-Home and myself are just off for a Christmas Eve Indian - yummy! Wrap up pressies when we get back home.

Tomorrow after bacon butties and wobbly coffees, we head up to the Sierra Nevadas for a couple of hours and play in the snow - yes - a white Christmas in Southern Spain.

Then back down to the coast (20 degrees today!) for Chrissy Dinner. I'm making Beef Welly Boot this year. A friend gave us a home made hamper full of goodies, mainly M&S - yippee!

Wherever you are, hope you have a good one.

skyvet

GCM
And I add my seasons good wishes to all fellow rummers! As it's said here in sunny Cyprus - Kala Christougenna to one and all!

repoman

War Hero
Merry Christmas to everyone back home, from Sydney, where pressies have already been opened, and it is already feckin hot.

Sumo

War Hero
Merry Christmas to everyone back home, from Sydney, where pressies have already been opened, and it is already feckin hot.
it's hit here, almost 12sec today, had to put my shorts on:)on
merry Christmas one and all:)

Sumo

War Hero
I take it back about Mrs S cooking, she just burnt her gluten free sausage rolls, mine are ok:)

Sumo

War Hero
Santa's been, how do I know there is rubbish everywhere and I think his reindeer have scrapped everywhere