Chris Evans to be new Top Gear host

I'll give it a go, see how it pans out. it depends who the other presenters will be and how they interact.

The best bit (IMHO) was the challenges they used to get, cross a desert in a car worth £500 type of thing, as they played off each other well. If the new team can do similar it may turn out OK.

Shame that James May has to go, but I'm glad that cocky little sod Hammond has gone. Not sure about Evans, could be good, might be shite, we'll have to wait and see.

The way Chris Evans was speaking on R2 this morning the program when it returns next year will pay homage to the old format but will be different. Given that he has a radio show to do most weekdays it doesn't leave much room for overseas jaunts but time will tell.

JamieDonut87

Lantern Swinger
Agree with Brand , Evans can run the twat over on the first prog and do us all a favour.
Lol......do the world a favour! I'll give watching it a go, I quite like Chris Evans. "All good things must come to an end" is what the saying is isn't it, it's time for the programme to move on!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
The_Caretaker Miscellaneous 0
The_Caretaker Miscellaneous 0
The_Caretaker Land Ops 0