Chilean Miner Jokes

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by pugfrom83, Oct 14, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A Chilean Miner is having sex with his wife on the first night of his rescue.

"My darling, can we do this with the lights off" ? asks the miner

"Of course we can, I understand" says the wife.

"And can I take you from behind" ? Asks the miner

"Yes my hero, tonight you can do anything you want to me"

"Great" says the miner, "In that case, can I call you Pedro" ?
  2. It was Thatcher's birthday on Wednesday (really).

Seems slightly ironic to know that there were all those miners celebrating - not a joke, an observation.
  3. Just been watching the news today. Looking at the smile back on their grubby urchin like faces.
    The look of joy as they realised there was a glimmer of hope of being rescued. They have a chance now that all will be well in their pathetic mundane little lives. But you know what.......

Still hope Everton beat them on Sunday !!
  4. Pedro Sanchez, one of the rescued Chilean miners who was recovering from his ordeal in hospital last night, suddenly disappeared from his bed.
    Hospital security searched for him and eventually found him getting back into the life-saving metal pod that had brought him out of the depths of the mine.
    "Pedro, where are you going amigo?" said one of the security men.
    Pedro pressed the *Down* button on the rescue pod.
    "Adios amigos! I am just going for a shit, and I can only use the downstairs toilet........."
  5. When I heard on the news that 33 Chilean miners were freed, I wondered "How many is a chillion?"
  6. I haven't seen that many miners dug up since they searched Fred West's house.