Chicojizz’s Very Own Bucket of Shit.

You've not coughed it then janner, still with us. ;)

When it comes to young Chico I can only wish him the best and apologize. I was a bit of a ******** towards him which went beyond banter if I'm being honest. Sorry Chico.
Dont be too hard on Yourself Wits. Im a fairly easy going person, and He left me feeling I could never get tired thumping Him,:rolleyes:

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
Whilst I agree with your sentiment that he could act like a clown, I was over the top and a bit nasty.

And to be fair to young Chico, he did managed to find his way to Raleigh, even if I'm not sure if he found his way back home yet?

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
No, I haven't been reincarnated as Mahatma fucking Gandhi and I'll still call a cunt a cunt when they act like a cunt. Just genuinely think, some of the shit I gave young Chico was over the top.

As for the rest of you and especially the dabbers, get fucked! ;)

My sports car broke down the other day. Thought id keep everyone in the news. I loved it and it was my baby, but I've said bye to it now and got a new one.

On other news my life is fantastic and I made it to my Friends funeral in US. He was bit stiff time I got there I must Amit. My life is going so quick now ill be almost turning into dust like you lot on here, because I am in the fast lane. I know people have missed me because all the Private messages ive been getting so I thought Id put it out to everyone. My work over the last few years have changed many lives and has changed mine....Im loaded. If you think im a c*nt I love it. I do regret when I first failed raleigh but like I said I wouldn't be were I am now. I still wanna find the spacker that put the 1p in my uniform coat and I failed the kit muster. Im now stronger then ever and ill beat you down. Im macho and weighing in at 10 and half stone. Hardnut.

Scran_Bag

Lantern Swinger
My sports car broke down the other day. Thought id keep everyone in the news. I loved it and it was my baby, but I've said bye to it now and got a new one.

On other news my life is fantastic and I made it to my Friends funeral in US. He was bit stiff time I got there I must Amit. My life is going so quick now ill be almost turning into dust like you lot on here, because I am in the fast lane. I know people have missed me because all the Private messages ive been getting so I thought Id put it out to everyone. My work over the last few years have changed many lives and has changed mine....Im loaded. If you think im a c*nt I love it. I do regret when I first failed raleigh but like I said I wouldn't be were I am now. I still wanna find the spacker that put the 1p in my uniform coat and I failed the kit muster. Im now stronger then ever and ill beat you down. Im macho and weighing in at 10 and half stone. Hardnut.

Attachments

dapperdunn

War Hero
Book Reviewer

If your life is that good, WTF are you doing on here? Loser.

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
How the years simply fly-by.

For a person who started out on the journey to snatch failure from the jaws of a successful military career twelve years back, and still feel the need to pronounce everything is awesome to a disinterested and much diminished cognisant audience, something obviously still stings.