Chicojizz’s Very Own Bucket of Shit.

dhobyitch

Lantern Swinger
Right now I work really closely to the armed forces. I'm off to the Caribbean in 2 weeks and just got back from the middle-east. Then I'm away in July. I'm loving life at the minute, I get to take my family as well which is great. Air soft platoon is great.
You're a GullyGully Man aren't you?

slim

War Hero
Right now I work really closely to the armed forces. I'm off to the Caribbean in 2 weeks and just got back from the middle-east. Then I'm away in July. I'm loving life at the minute, I get to take my family as well which is great. Air soft platoon is great.
So you are a steward in the RFA then

I'm not in the RAF or RFA. Keep the guesses coming. I failed the RN for a reason, because I was meant to do what I do now. Anyway I'm of out in my luxury sports car to go get it a full valet. Ninja maybe I'll bump into you in your new job.

Dredd

War Hero
I'm not in the RAF or RFA. Keep the guesses coming. I failed the RN for a reason, because I failed to make the grade. Anyway I'm fantasising about being out in my luxury sports car to go get it a full valet. Ninja maybe I'll bump into you in your new job.

BillyNoMates

War Hero
Just located the elusive Chicogiz via Google Earth, workin' hard
flogging stuff to assorted Navies anchored in Subic Bay.

*Chicogiz's Floating Five-a-Day Fruit'n'Veg Canoe*
(established January 2016)

"Bananas! Only Two klebbies! Buy one melon get another one for
ten more klebbies! Double Tesco points with every coconut!"

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
I've been thinking about the concept of failing miserably, then landing on my feet. Not for long, mind.

The conclusion? I wouldn't bother taking the time or effort to inform my former critics of my hard-won "success"...unless still completely full of shit.

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
I'm sure you are going to be proved wrong Ninja, I can see a full provable CV coming up with videos and pics. showing himself in all his glory.
Its a pity his mate @witsend isn't about to bask in the reflective glory.

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
Its a pity his mate @witsend isn't about to bask in the reflective glory.
You've not coughed it then janner, still with us. ;)

When it comes to young Chico I can only wish him the best and apologize. I was a bit of a arsehole towards him which went beyond banter if I'm being honest. Sorry Chico.