chicks in rig

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
seenoffteefcuk said:
agree completely
its not that they are stunners
but they have that look
That filthy "I'm game for some action up the wrong 'un" look. I have to admit, they look verrrry nice in that Naval uniform. I shall have to print this photo off and examine it in the toilet where the light is brighter methinks.

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
seenoffteefcuk said:
agree completely
its not that they are stunners
but they have that look
Hmmmmm,,,,cheers Brad, you must be the pits.

Ok, the babe on the left is modelling a harrier jump jet hooter. Miss rightside needs to take the manfast diet on her thighs, but I think I'm being picky and would give them light duties anyway. :wink:

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
witsend said:
Ok, the babe on the left is modelling a harrier jump jet hooter. Miss rightside needs to take the manfast diet on her thighs, but I think I'm being picky and would give them light duties anyway. :wink:
You make that sound like a bad thing.

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
Blackrat said:
witsend said:
You make that sound like a bad thing.
I know, but I was only sticking up for the hot babes and being a picky pr1ck. Mrs wits of course is perfect and appears in OK every week. This week she might have to dodge spiders & snakes.