Cheryl overdose

I thought that might catch your attention.

Is it me... or is anyone else totally sick to the gills of that fcuking geordie tart. Everywhere I look, supermarket news stand, advertising boards, turn on my computer and msn homepage has the latest..... 'Did Cheryl mime ?'....'Cheryl's had a bad year'....'Cheryl's missed a period'.... turn on my TV and 'Cheryl tells me.... I'm worth it'... could someone please tell me...exactly.... WTF does this bird do ? (Apart from irritating the fcuk out of me)....I'm sure there's enough undiscovered crumpet out there for the media to give us a break from this 'national treasure',,,yeah, should be fcuking buried !
Rant over... for now, but give me 5 minutes !

:banghead: :angry4: :frustrated:

Well, she does have some talent - she's one of the best mime artists I've ever seen.

If I didn't know better, I'd have thought it was actually her doing the singing.

And I hear she does a good line in racially aggravated public order offending. Allegedly.

bigglesbandicoot said:
rod-gearing said:
Flagdeck said:
rod-gearing said:
Ah, but would you? :evil:
My impression is..... everyone else has ! :wink:
I havent..................................yet.
Just waiting to be asked. :lol:
You can have my go. Winging sack of Geordie puss and bone.

The only bit of cnut action she would get off me would be a good kick in the clit.
Totally agree, still like to shit in her handbag though. :twisted:

Scouse_Castaway said:
Is it really awful that Id happily do the ginger one from Girls Aloud? I get the feeling I should seek professional help to cure a clear dose of Gwar fetish
Dont know WTF youre talking about...... just kill the screaming bitch thats getting ,really, getting up my nose ! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Flagdeck said:
Scouse_Castaway said:
Is it really awful that Id happily do the ginger one from Girls Aloud? I get the feeling I should seek professional help to cure a clear dose of Gwar fetish
Dont know WTF youre talking about...... just kill the screaming bitch thats getting ,really, getting up my nose ! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Il get the gun...

Scouse_Castaway said:
Flagdeck said:
Scouse_Castaway said:
Il get the gun...
Brill, another hole to play with 8)

Scouse_Castaway said:
Flagdeck said:
Scouse_Castaway said:
Il get the gun...
I will claim you were at my house at the time of the killing

Scouse_Castaway said:
Oh you friggin dirty minger scouse, your beyond help.

But if you like I'll help you double team her :lol:

Flagdeck said:
I thought that might catch your attention.

Is it me... or is anyone else totally sick to the gills of that fcuking geordie tart. Everywhere I look, supermarket news stand, advertising boards, turn on my computer and msn homepage has the latest..... 'Did Cheryl mime ?'....'Cheryl's had a bad year'....'Cheryl's missed a period'.... turn on my TV and 'Cheryl tells me.... I'm worth it'... could someone please tell me...exactly.... WTF does this bird do ? (Apart from irritating the fcuk out of me)....I'm sure there's enough undiscovered crumpet out there for the media to give us a break from this 'national treasure',,,yeah, should be fcuking buried !
Rant over... for now, but give me 5 minutes !

:banghead: :angry4: :frustrated:
Apparently she used to sing a bit, oh and she f*cked a footballer

I would kick her backdoors in, but the only thing that worries me about that is that I would no doubt find Ashley Cole's mobile phone still in there.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
soleil Bases / Shore Est 26
A Diamond Lil's 36