Cheryl overdose

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Flagdeck, Oct 25, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I thought that might catch your attention.

Is it me... or is anyone else totally sick to the gills of that fcuking geordie tart. Everywhere I look, supermarket news stand, advertising boards, turn on my computer and msn homepage has the latest..... 'Did Cheryl mime ?'....'Cheryl's had a bad year'....'Cheryl's missed a period'.... turn on my TV and 'Cheryl tells me.... I'm worth it'... could someone please tell me...exactly.... WTF does this bird do ? (Apart from irritating the fcuk out of me)....I'm sure there's enough undiscovered crumpet out there for the media to give us a break from this 'national treasure',,,yeah, should be fcuking buried !
    Rant over... for now, but give me 5 minutes !

:banghead: :angry4: :frustrated:

2. Spot on. Overexposed weeping drama queen. (her, not flagdeck)!

3. Ah, but would you? :evil:

4. My impression is..... everyone else has ! :wink:

5. I havent..................................yet.
    Just waiting to be asked. :lol:

6. Dhobi, dhobi, never go ashore....... never queing up behind the sick bay door...... :oops:

7. Oi leave our Cheryl alone. I fcuking luv's 'er I do (or at least I'd give her one so same thing innit)

8. You can have my go. Winging sack of Geordie puss and bone.

The only bit of cnut action she would get off me would be a good kick in the clit.

9. Well, she does have some talent - she's one of the best mime artists I've ever seen.

If I didn't know better, I'd have thought it was actually her doing the singing.

And I hear she does a good line in racially aggravated public order offending. Allegedly.

10. Totally agree, still like to shit in her handbag though. :twisted:

11. Is it really awful that Id happily do the ginger one from Girls Aloud? I get the feeling I should seek professional help to cure a clear dose of Gwar fetish

12. Dont know WTF youre talking about...... just kill the screaming bitch thats getting ,really, getting up my nose ! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

13. Il get the gun...

14. Brill, another hole to play with 8)

15. I will claim you were at my house at the time of the killing

16. Oh you friggin dirty minger scouse, your beyond help.

But if you like I'll help you double team her :lol:

17. Fu$%ing defo everytime

18. Apparently she used to sing a bit, oh and she f*cked a footballer

19. I would kick her backdoors in, but the only thing that worries me about that is that I would no doubt find Ashley Cole's mobile phone still in there.