Cheryl Cole

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by AngryMonkey, Feb 23, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Breaking 'News'. Cheryl Cole's dumping her cnut husband. Gentlemen to your rapekits!

2. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Why, Ashley did'nt have to.

3. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

This didn't take long did it? I've just seen it on Sky News. The way they are banging on about it, you would think it was a major disaster. It's up as breaking news for fucks sake. I'd rather smash that Sarah Harding because she looks (and acts) like filth.

4. Kimberly is the one for me that potty mouth bradford accent is filth

5. Your forgetting all the plebs who watch X-Factor week in week out. To them she is no doubt some form of God. The fact that theres been a bombing in N.Ireland, the Pound's nosediving, another government u-turn and a cnut murdered someone while on bail is of no real importance when they can hide in their little bubbles of 'talent' shows and fcukwit magazines.

6. Enough said...

Its not actually "breaking news" is it!

7. Hands off Gentleman, she's mine :twisted:

8. How the fcuk does this make the ''top story'' on Sky news, considering a bomb went of in NI, mud slides in Mederia of which 40 people were killed and the situation in the Falklands. But the stupid chav retard getting a divorce is more important ???

9. FFS we've got far more demanding topics to discuss.... like knitting patterns... or monty's electro-orgasms...personally I can't stand the geordie slag. And I'm sick of seeing her grinning mug everytime I open a newspaper, walk past a magazine stand or open my home page on t'internet.

10. You still would though, and you know it :D

11. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Unless she's kneeling in front of you waiting for that money shot moment eh FD?

Personally, i'd like to see how she would react to:

A) Monty approaching her with his new fangled Faraday Perversion Machine
    B) 2DD playing scat games with her
    C) Jonno showing her his cellar for the first time

Any of the above would be breaking news IMO.

12. Sssshhhhh ! :oops:

13. :D ;)

14. Jonno's dungeon/deathpit is no place for her. He can have the ginger one. No-one would miss her anyway vile ginger creature. Being a Geordie she won't bat an eyelid over scat. In regards to Monty's FPM(patent pending) get a few barcardis down her and she'll be game.

15. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Am I the only one that watches Cheryl Cole in that L'Oreal advert when she says: "Weak? Limp? Lifeless?" and thinks to himself 'not anymore I'm not!'

:shock: :wink:

16. Thats because.... 'You're worth it !'

17. She obviously doesnt 'come across 'with the old nookie,hence the reason Ashley went OTS.

Seems to me she would be a gash shag so not worth the effort.

Rather have a nice cup of tea instead. :lol:

18. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

So, Cheryl is single. Well I for one will be entering the X-Factor this year.

By the X-Factor I mean her anus.

By 'this year' I mean 'forcibly while wearing a balaclava'.

:twisted:

19. She might like the balaclava, it seems she likes the 'darker' gentleman.

20. ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!