**** cherry for sale

'Where on God's earth do you lot find these pictures?! '...
They look like none other than a Derriford Special....was the vibrator still on when they yanked it out ? 8O

Taloolah said:
'Where on God's earth do you lot find these pictures?! '...
They look like none other than a Derriford Special....was the vibrator still on when they yanked it out ? 8O
Ah the old "i fell on it" chestnut given by weird folk who grace A&E with their presence mainly at weekends. Its not quite as bad as the hom who admitted to a nurse that the reason why his boyfriends stoma was bleeding and had become infected was because he had been shagging it.

http://lib.store.yahoo.net/lib/flat-d/stoma.jpg

Trying to tell us it's never been on the end of a Rampant Rabbit after a few weeks at sea?or maybe a hairy Stoker[we Seaman were more select than that!]
I'll believe you but I bet some 3 badger has a secret smile on his face when reflecting ships memories down the boozer.
Good luck on the auction,give the money to the Heroes.

Dicky

Lantern Swinger
Ron Jeremy: Hi Ron, thanks for the offer of the cherry, but thinking about it carefully I don't honestly think a torpedo tube bow cap would fill that kind of gap, but thanks anyway...good luck...

Ron, you do not have an anal cherry to sell: you bartered it to the Chogey for a week's free dhobeying.
That said, in the unlikely event that your rancid old hoop is 'intact', my fiirst and final offer is three fag stamps and a red killick's epaulette.