**** cherry for sale

RonJeremy said:
Smoggie said:
You really know how to treat a girl Mr J.
I do consider myself to be an old romantic at heart as well as a considerate lover. I always, always, without fail shove my fingers roughly up a girls sphincter as I smother her and she orgasms......
You are a gentleman after all, whats wrong with fisting the bullet hole, comes in handy as an ashtray afterwards

Well, you've all been most generous with your bids so i thought it only right and proper to preview the desired item that you are bidding on.....

Here's a picture of my tea towel holder....don't be disturbed by the spongy like mass that has been highlighted by the arrow. This is a mild case of anal papillomae, or arse warts, if you prefer. I think this in no way detracts from what is essentially, an aesthetically pleasing view of my mud funnel.....happy bidding!

RonJeremy said:
Well, you've all been most generous with your bids so i thought it only right and proper to preview the desired item that you are bidding on.....

Here's a picture of my tea towel holder....don't be disturbed by the spongy like mass that has been highlighted by the arrow. This is a mild case of anal papillomae, or arse warts, if you prefer. I think this in no way detracts from what is essentially, an aesthetically pleasing view of my mud funnel.....happy bidding!
I would give anything to stow that in, your bullethole would look mega inviting glistening with my saliva and pre-cum.

With that in mind: 75000 Ugandan Dollars and a pickled cats c0ck.

RonJeremy said:

PSML :thumbright: :D :D

Montigny_La_Palisse said:
RonJeremy said:

I would give anything to stow that in, your bullethole would look mega inviting glistening with my saliva and pre-cum.

With that in mind: 75000 Ugandan Dollars and a pickled cats c0ck.

SOLD TO MR MLP!! (It was the pickled cats c0ck that did it....they're the fukking bizz deep fried in batter !)

No, the spots on the legs and obviously untended hair..... :roll:

Can you get dollars out of Uganda these days ? 8O Or is the economy as flat as RJ's offering ? 8O :D

RonJeremy said:

Shouldn't it be anal cherries judging by the state of that pic. You'd pop a fair few entering that hole wouldn't you!

wannabefpilot87 said:
RonJeremy said:

Shouldn't it be anal cherries judging by the state of that pic. You'd pop a fair few entering that hole wouldn't you!
We'll find out on Saturday, want to come and watch?