**** cherry for sale

Taloolah said:
Wrecker1, you a fan of hairyHolys ? Do such men exist ? Well I'll be buggered...

That's the "hole" idea but I prefer mine bald, can't be arsed with crashing about in the undergrowth, that's why we have booties.

Smoggie

Lantern Swinger
I was chuffed to bits when my old Scout Master told me he was taking me off for the weekend to improve my bush skills. Then we just camped out in a forest and throw stones at a squirrel for the weekend. Total cock block.

WreckerL said:
Taloolah said:
Wrecker1, you a fan of hairyHolys ? Do such men exist ? Well I'll be buggered...

That's the "hole" idea but I prefer mine bald, can't be arsed with crashing about in the undergrowth, that's why we have booties.
Fcuking right Wrecker. Shagged a Spanish girl once and she had the hairiest minge i had ever seen. I did offer to shave her first and nipped down the garden centre for a strimmer!!! :D

X.R.D said:
WreckerL said:
Taloolah said:

Fcuking right Wrecker. Shagged a Spanish girl once and she had the hairiest minge i had ever seen. I did offer to shave her first and nipped down the garden centre for a strimmer!!! :D
I've often wondered if hosing a bint down with Agent Orange would work, it did wonders for vietnamese jungles?

WreckerL said:
X.R.D said:
WreckerL said:
Taloolah said:

I've often wondered if hosing a bint down with Agent Orange would work, it did wonders for vietnamese jungles?
PMSL :D :D

I suppose it gets rid of any STI's and creepy crawlies that can be found in some unwashed types.

Smoggie

Lantern Swinger
Nowt like picking a few long and curlys out of your teeth whilst reading the morning paper and eating your full english. I like the Agent Orange suggestion though.

Smoggie said:
Nowt like picking a few long and curlys out of your teeth whilst reading the morning paper and eating your full english. I like the Agent Orange suggestion though.
Well when she decided to get off my chevy chase it looked like i had been eating a bunch of fcuking spiders!!! I wouldn't mind but she was essence as i have high standards but FFS there has to be a line drawn!! 8O 8O

Sniffemout

Lantern Swinger
Having tried unsuccessfully to dig something up to trade with, our solicitors Messrs W. Burke & Hare say we are to be charged. 8O

Apart from enough bones to feed the dog for a day or two we have nothing. :oops:
However we may still be able to offer a small package. I am sharing a cell with a serial child molester who is willing for a small fee to lend me his soon to be released book, "Child Rape for Beginners" and Photo's of his last three victims in rather fetching before and after posses.

I would throw in a fork spoon and tin plate, all stamped and genuine H.M.Prisons, and a wooden pillow, carved with the inscription, Y. Ripper.
I offer a genuine Rolex watch I was photographing for some plonka....sorry person in N.Z. and a limited amount of stationary, also with H.M.P.
As conjugal visits are allowed, if interested please contact me at

No 123498765,
Cell block 3,
B Wing,
H.M.P. Strange way,
Manchester.

:brave: :brave: :brave: :brave: :brave:

Sniffemout said:
Having tried unsuccessfully to dig something up to trade with, our solicitors Messrs W. Burke & Hare say we are to be charged. 8O

Apart from enough bones to feed the dog for a day or two we have nothing. :oops:
However we may still be able to offer a small package. I am sharing a cell with a serial child molester who is willing for a small fee to lend me his soon to be released book, "Child Rape for Beginners" and Photo's of his last three victims in rather fetching before and after posses.

I would throw in a fork spoon and tin plate, all stamped and genuine H.M.Prisons, and a wooden pillow, carved with the inscription, Y. Ripper.
I offer a genuine Rolex watch I was photographing for some plonka....sorry person in N.Z. and a limited amount of stationary, also with H.M.P.
As conjugal visits are allowed, if interested please contact me at

No 123498765,
Cell block 3,
B Wing,
H.M.P. Strange way,
Manchester.

:brave: :brave: :brave: :brave: :brave:

That's no fukking good to me. It was probably the one I wrote for my dissertation. Now if it was "Child Rape for the advanced practitioner" you may have something worth bargaining with.....

Smoggie

Lantern Swinger
Chloroform is funny like that. One sniff and your memory and the last thing you remember is that nice old man asking you to sniff his hanky.

Smoggie said:
You really know how to treat a girl Mr J.
I do consider myself to be an old romantic at heart as well as a considerate lover. I always, always, without fail shove my fingers roughly up a girls sphincter as I smother her and she orgasms......