**** cherry for sale

Just read this:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...ned-virginity-8-800-reveals-details-time.html

Any of you kunts interested in buying my anal cherry? I could do with some cash and thought it would be an ideal chance for someone to buy into this once in a lifetime opportunity. You are bidding on one unbattered by mutton dagger, slightly saggy and stretched, rancid, diseased, hairier than taloolahs minge, sweaty, pile ridden and prolapsed hoop. Bidding starts at 5 pence (or a packet of birds-eye omega 3 fish fingers which are fukking uber divs!). Winning bidder recieves one hour with which to do what the fukk they like with my knotted balloon. Let bidding commence....

Sniffemout

Lantern Swinger
RonJeremy said:
Just read this:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...ned-virginity-8-800-reveals-details-time.html

Any of you kunts interested in buying my anal cherry? I could do with some cash and thought it would be an ideal chance for someone to buy into this once in a lifetime opportunity. You are bidding on one unbattered by mutton dagger, slightly saggy and stretched, rancid, diseased, hairier than taloolahs minge, sweaty, pile ridden and prolapsed hoop. Bidding starts at 5 pence (or a packet of birds-eye omega 3 fish fingers which are fukking uber divs!). Winning bidder recieves one hour with which to do what the fukk they like with my knotted balloon. Let bidding commence....
There's four of us sittin here pissing ourselves with laughter, you are one right nutty fukker 8O :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I wish to enter the bidding with a pair of shat tracky bottoms, a 6cm diameter bogey ball, 5 copies of Knave circa 1989 (hairy fannys and big hair) and the location of Maddy McCann's mutilated body.

I'm going all out as this sounds like my kind of tea-towel holder.

Joint_Force_Harrier said:
Carrolannabelle said:
Uncle ron id offer u mine to auction if your really that desparate lol :roll: :oops:
£20, a pickled egg and a quarter (pre decimal) of Rhubard and Custards?

How about an old rusty nail, a half eaten tuna sandwich and a packet of cola cubes that are all stuck together having been sat in my pussers grip since 1994??

Carrolannabelle said:
Carrolannabelle said:
Uncle ron id offer u mine to auction if your really that desparate lol :roll: :oops:
£20, a pickled egg and a quarter (pre decimal) of Rhubard and Custards?

add a pair of new shoes and a handbag and u might have a deal
Just popping off to Matalan to tie up the deal!
hmm try debenhams then u got a deal