Chernobyl

BillyNoMates

War Hero
Watched episode 1 on Thursday night. If the mini series is based around "actual events" then I for one am rather glad that I'm familiar with the effect of fast neutrons and the like, and if the Devonport dockyard sirens started waaaaailing - you wouldn't see my arse for dust. Brave Emergency services just didn't know what they were dealing with did they?
MV5BZTVhYzgzZWYtNDIxYy00YThkLThiMWItOTJmNTI0ZjA4MjI2XkEyXkFqcGdeQWtlbGFyc2Vu._V1_UX477_CR0_0_4...jpg

Billy's rating = a good watch, with no series 2 planned.... hopefully.

Stirlin

War Hero
Watched episode 1 on Thursday night. If the mini series is based around "actual events" then I for one am rather glad that I'm familiar with the effect of fast neutrons and the like, and if the Devonport dockyard sirens started waaaaailing - you wouldn't see my arse for dust. Brave Emergency services just didn't know what they were dealing with did they?
View attachment 38951

Billy's rating = a good watch, with no series 2 planned.... hopefully.
Will Gomperts , Beeb arts and film blerk gave this a really good review (he has seen the full series) some of the stuff he detailed made the back of my knees sweat. Don't have Sky so will have to wait for DVD.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Stirlin Chernobyl Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 7