Cherie blasts 'yummy mummys'

Discussion in 'The Quarterdeck' started by Flagdeck, Jun 20, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Says a women (possibly) that puts criminals before normal people.

2. I question some people's self claim they're a yummy mummy. My sister claims to be one, she is defo not one. She is honking

• Like Like x 3
  3. wal

wal Badgeman

What the **** does that wide mouthed frog know from anything?

Blair Bitch project that is.

4. She has a face like a bulldog chewing a wasp.

5. If she was my mother I'd insist she went out to work and left me alone all day.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Mrs Blair is actually a civil QC (tenant at Matrix Chambers) but sits as a Recorder in Crown Courts. Well she did a few years ago anyway. For the record, she was bloody clueless and if it wasn't for the clerk of the court, would have looked even more stupid than she did. More than once i hasten to add.

7. The only time I've ever any empathy for her was when she was photographed in her dressing gown. Ouch. That said though.... Did nobody tell her that a silk kimono transcends fashion, and provides both warmth and glamour?

• Like Like x 1
  8. Blackrat

Not for her. The only way she would look good in a silk kimono is if it was on fire.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Must have been fun growing up in your house, if you`re weighing up dicking the rest of the family.

10. Whilst I can understand what is trying to say (ie if you decide to look after the children then you become totally dependant on the man in your life) but what I can't understand is why a woman would criticise another woman for chosing to bring up her children they way she wants.

What happened to the sisterhood -or is that just shit put about about by women

11. I don't know what all the fuss is about, I expect there are plenty here me included who have woken up in the cold light of day next to worse.

12. I ******* love you Tommo.

13. Perhaps if Mrs Bliar had spent more time with her children then Kathryn wouldn't have attempted suicide and Euan not been lifted for being drunk and disorderly - or whatever the charge was.

14. Correction to detail . . . like a bulldog licking piss of a nettle!

15. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Guilty as charged m'lord. They look so much better with beer googles on. Mind you, being a man who stands by his principles I've always gotten rid of the morning glory on the horra-pig in the cold light of day........ rude not too.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Blackrat

Agreed. It's polite. However, it's best to check that what you pulled the night before hasn't got a bigger cock than you when you sober up. That can cause complications.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Who woke the gargoyle???